Detroit Folks

SS Sturmführer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DETROIT FTW. Chill spots, good weed, cops got better things to do than fuck with you, no vandal squad, racking is easy, and dollar rusto in almost every dollar store, and with it's rather shockingly low number of live-in hipsters (compared to every other big city i've been to), how can you beat it?

Yes!

they got 4 story masions on the west side for 9k

maybe i can contribute more later...

google Johnnie Redding, thats the dude who fell down an elevator shaft of an abandoned building and was down there so long he froze.

Also Glen, National Coney Island? C'mon son!

Don't forget your history brah, Caboose did some killer burners that influenced Kosek TSR to get all wild with his style.

2939311593_cfae5c8b8e.jpg

2939311535_e793b3d2ff.jpg

• Like 1

Picture6.png

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_2739.jpg

Really sucks to be a broke visionary. Thats Jane Cooper. WAS Located in the near east side. The first pic is just to show how much completely empty space was around it... there was quite a bit more i didn't include in the grab.

What i wish i could do would require me to already be rich but i'm pretty sure there is quite a bit of available urban redevelopment funding, state and fed grants, tax credits. Heres the vision: That would have been a perfect setting in a not so perfect location (jane cooper) There are 32 schools closing. Buildings that are already designed as educational facilities.

Fill classrooms with students learning about hydroponics, fuel cell technology, extended life batteries, solar power and wind turbines tech, urban farming. Maybe re-tool several closed down schools and have them all united under a single banner. Foster working institutional relationships with state universities.

Jane Cooper would have been sweet surrounded by blocks of food crops, corn, berry patches, gardens ect ect. with classrooms & people inside learning how to grow hydro and farm in the city. Learning how to take advantage of federal money, learning the business end of things.