Detroit Folks

SS Sturmführer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has got me missing the hometown. A bunch of the crew just came out here to Brooklyn to visit, reminiscin about the days down on 2nd and Petersboro in 2001, the summer of the candy apple flavored Faygo /nojuggalo, gettin harassed by Narcos in the burgundy caprice and skateboarding at Hart plaza...

Now I need some coney, a vernor's, hungry howie's, some crazy bread, some buddy's pizza, better made chips and a full meal from Polish village. Don't get me started on how good the Mexican food in Southwest is..

• Like 1

thats crazy. Last night i was looking at the real estate pages for those exact houses amazed.

Alot of Indian Village houses are like 300K but Boston Edison is cheap as fuck right now. Catch 5K square feet for 150K

that one 2 up from the bottom. I want bad now

mostly i don't talk down on the city. I just have a feeling by this time next year

the situation around town is gonna be worse. Better if you like to paint on walls or

do crime. What the are talking about doing and are doing with schools and parks

could have a bad impact on lots of neighborhoods. People who can afford

it may leave out. Especially people with kids so that 30K abandoned house number

could spike like crazy. Pretty smooth for other purposes on the school top tip tho.

I hope some of them buildings open up. They will never have the money to tear

them down and there isnt a whole lot they could do with the buildings.