Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SS Sturmführer

Detroit Folks

I just went to Detroit for the first time, and it was a pretty neat city; but I gotta say:What The Fuck Is Up with The GM Building?

I got lost in there for like 20 fucking minutes and found this stairway that went all the way down to hell and found some creepy neverending sci-fi type janitor tunnel that led to more stairs, so I go back and right when I'm ready to jump the thirty feet to the bottom floor I finally see an escalator and made my escape.

And oh, I got in an elevator on floor 3 and some little automated voice comes on and says "Going Down" and it took me to floor 12.

Is this place infamous in Detroit, or not; cause its a bigger blight to the city than all the abandoned factories and crackbums

hahahaha, that place is a maze... the elevators are set up weird with security swipes inside some of them... and no, nobody cares about that place, my roommate goes to that movie theater in there...

DETROIT FTW. Chill spots, good weed, cops got better things to do than fuck with you, no vandal squad, racking is easy, and dollar rusto in almost every dollar store, and with it's rather shockingly low number of live-in hipsters (compared to every other big city i've been to), how can you beat it?

WHAT? DOLLAR FUCKING RUSTO? WHY AM I NOT LIVING THERE?

3 dollars. 3 fucking dollars here. and some change too.

IMG_2432.jpg

4 dollars worth of paint. never underestimate the power of "spray paint, black" that tremclad shit is cool too.

I go to Detoilet area at least once a year, but I never actually go into the city.

I didn't think anyone actually did.

On a side note, just copped airline tickets and tickets to UM -vs- MSU in October.

Ha ha ha Paper Label Black is amazing, though the contents will probably kill you faster than regular paint.

Yo Glen...where you finding that colonial red at?

You can get away with a lot in the city, just steer clear of the suburbs, Macomb and Oakland Counties just love handing out charges and dishing out jail time for the stupidest shit.

macomb isn't that bad, it's Oakland you gotta watch out for, i avoid that place as much as possible... east side all day.

football isn't or forte, it's our hockey that's what's up.

i heard you can buy a house in detroit for less than $5,000.

abcs confirmed this.

fuck....seriously??!?

i want to go out there and buy an entire block...and just throw block parties all summer long.

i know a dude who just copped a crib for 2200$ needs a shitload of work though. You gotta find a good spot.

there are a few areas where there are full neighborhoods with the houses missing, like one house on the block and just a bunch of flat open grass lots. And once you're there it's easy to pick up the empty lots. There's also a chance you can either pay the back tax on the lot, or just pick it up for extra cheap. There are a few areas that are like that. A lot easier to deal with than the crowded parts of the hood, just might find all sorts of interesting/gnarly shit dumped on your lawns.

• Like 1

fuck....$2,200...thats only 2 months rent out here.

wow....2 months to rent a spot or buy a house.....id rather buy a house.

• Like 1

well considering it probably looks like the house from fight club, but still hahaha.

buying a block and then setting up something would be aiiiight.

i'm thinking kiddie pools and steel reserve

maybe some tigers

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now