The ROAD

thecarwreck

I never make threads but suggestions are appreciated.

So wifey and I are driving from NY to Santa Fe next week and looking for fun/weird/dumb shit to do along the way. Anything along the way is fair game... it's our own little Easy Rider mixed with Fear and Loathing... here's the itinerary:

Columbus > Nashville > Memphis > Little Rock > Dallas > Lubbock > Santa Fe. Santa Fe for a week then trains to Chicago and back to NY.

Pics in the aftermath for sure.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this sounds like a fun trip. i am psyched because i am driving up to san francisco for the weekend but this seems like a hell of a lot more fun.

/needsamorereliablecaroner

I just did this from Vancouver solo in one day.

Such an effort but well worth it

^^^ Yeah, same here. I read the book and made a thread a while back. I actually have the movie on netflix right now, but haven't been in the right mood to watch something like that yet.

That book was fucking amazing.

The book is really good, I read it a couple years ago. The movie is incredible, really well made and Viggo Mortenson is fucking intense.