Let's fuck up british petroleum with cans of rustoleum

SPEAKBTK

This reminds me of those squatter punk hipsters that pretend they make a difference but really ain't doing shit but stankin.

Go take a mother fucking shower and head and shoulders your scalp before you wheat paste trendy ironic political messages.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shell has destroyed the lives and lands of millions in Africa (with no cleanup or reimbursement of affected locals).

Or Exxon, or any other oil company that ever existed.

Fact is, if you chose to live in an area where driving a car is mandatory, and you fill your tank at any gas station, you're just as responsible IMO.

It's just a lot funner for hipsters and envirofags to point fingers at the corporations than to make changes in their own lives.

Drilling for and transporting oil isn't clean, safe, or good for the environment, only an idiot would assume it can be if they cry hard enough.

When regulations get stricter, gas prices go up, and the same hypocrites pointing fingers now would cry about that much harder.

Cliff notes:

Fuck the world, destroy shit because it's fun, not because you're on some delusional self righteous bullshit.

These companies have us by the balls. gas prices go up and down because some old white man says so, and for no other reason, and none of us can do a thing about it. MILLIONS and MILLIONS of gallons are spilled/lost, we are made to believe is going to run out, liquid gold etc. i know its a non-renuable resource but i still feel like im getting scammed, makes my stomach turn, bc i know there is a better solution out that that is being held back bc there is sill profit to be made with a filthy toxic dangerous alternative.

All this will do is make workers buff your shit. Workers that are paid a minimum wage. The CEO of BP will probably never hear of this going on, and even if he did, he wouldn't care...shit, he's vacationing right now. Instead of making jobs harder for workers, try joining a worker's union. Organize clean up crews. Volunteer. This is just an excuse to paint.

I know it doesn't have the effect, and it won't bring down this system. that's not what i'm trying to do. tagging a bp station won't bring down the company, but it will show them people aren't putting up with this shit

no it wont, your just gunna be that asshole that gets the bathroom at the gas station locked or buffed. except your gunna do it to evry bp you see. which still wont send any message its just going to make you look like a bigger jackass

your a dumbass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're*

smashing windows and vandalizing petrol stations is not going to have much of an effect on a huge massive company.

lets put it in terms you might understand.

bp probably has enough money to repair a broke window at every store world wide, on top of any revenue they might lose to a robbery or something.

also; store owners of a bp petrol station are franchise owners...

this shit. gas station owners are for the majority franchise owners which means fucking up their place of business beyond normal graffiti standards (smashing windows,,) just hurts the small guy relying off the 2-4 cent/liter margins that bp gives him.

dumb motherfucking 17 yo hipsters should learn how the real world actually works before yall start doin even more faggot hipster self righteous bullshit

lookingoutforthelittleguyoner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
lets not.

if BP goes out of business it will set off a domino effect. its englands biggest company. its comparable to us losing walmart or GM, global economy would be devastated.

economic ripple effect would be worse then whats happening in the gulf.

/crossfire

fuck that dude, we're all boned anyway, the middle class is disappearing as dirty energy has hit its peak and is declining in supply. time to REALLY get out and bomb the system. We've been given these tools for a reason, its time we ask ourselves some very. serious. questions. Get out there and fuck some shit up ladies and gentleman. Down with BP, down with B of A, DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM.

i hope you all know how to survive in the wild...