Let's fuck up british petroleum with cans of rustoleum

SPEAKBTK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

SMASH THE SYSTEM!

WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS WITH THIS!!???!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR TOO LONG WE HAVE BEEN KEPT SUBSERVIENT TO A MULTINATIONAL CONGLOMERATE THAT EXPLOITS ITS WORKERS, POISONS OUR EARTH, AND ENRICHES A SMALL CLASS OF ELITE WHILE THE POPULACE STARVE AND THE ANIMALS PERISH

ITS TIME TO BRING THIS ROTTEN SYSTEM DOWN

jeff-monson-anarchist-graffiti.jpg

FUCKING ROFLCOPTER FILLED WITH EXXON! BECAUSE EXXON NEVER HAD AN OIL SPILL!...oh wait...Fuck.

STILL RAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE against teh machinists. (local 243...) lol high as fuck righgt now. This thread is hialrious with it's 5 posts.

Yep, this is a pretty dumb idea. How about not pass the cost on to the consumer?

Companies BP owns stock in:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8485278

http://www.corporatewatch.org.uk/?lid=288

BP has a share in everything. Boycott all of it if you feel that this is the solution.

Don't go throwing rocks through peoples windows and fucking their shit up.

Adults play the financial game, not the juvenile one.

Edit for two tic tac takedown with one nega.

the whole point of boycotting and/or vandalising isn't to bring down the system. it's just a way of expressing your oppinion on the company. no graffiti writer has the intent of taking down society, it's just about expressing yourself/being heard

i know i'm not gonna change the world, and yeah the anarchy shit was pretty funny/well deserved, but i think people are over reacting when they say it will be bad for the economy, etc. i just wanna tag some bp stations, and send a message that people are angry. i don't think that's too ambitious a goal or an immature way of thinking as some people have said. maybe i'm missing something, but i thought i'd have a little support on a graffiti forum. I've never seen such a deserving target before. and yeah, a stencil would be pretty sick, a friend of mine is working on one

smashing windows and vandalizing petrol stations is not going to have much of an effect on a huge massive company.

lets put it in terms you might understand.

bp probably has enough money to repair a broke window at every store world wide, on top of any revenue they might lose to a robbery or something.

also; store owners of a bp petrol station are franchise owners...