Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AsEcho

Operation Podracer...

My first thread fellas, so I thought I had best make it a good one. I apologize if there is already a thread for this.

As some of you may already be aware, Oprah is now conducting a contest (somewhat akin to American Idol) in which she is allowing people to vote for contestants who submit videos. The 5 contestants with the most votes will become finalists, and become eligible to win the prize; their own TV show.

A noteworthy submission belonging to a young man with CP, one Zach Anner, is as follows;

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5615&promo_id=1

That's right, a cripple hosting a travel show.

I, among others, am doing all that I can to get out the word for Zach. Since you are likely wasting time on the oontz anyhow, stop by and give him a view and a vote.

Note: I believe the voting limit is 50 per person, so feel free to toss him extra votes/views as you see necessary.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Zach[/url]

Sorry about that. Haven't been around in a while. Though, as an update, he badly needs votes. He is now up by a mere 100k.

My first thread fellas, so I thought I had best make it a good one. I apologize if there is already a thread for this.

As some of you may already be aware, Oprah is now conducting a contest (somewhat akin to American Idol) in which she is allowing people to vote for contestants who submit videos. The 5 contestants with the most votes will become finalists, and become eligible to win the prize; their own TV show.

A noteworthy submission belonging to a young man with CP, one Zach Anner, is as follows;

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=5615&promo_id=1

That's right, a cripple hosting a travel show.

I, among others, am doing all that I can to get out the word for Zach. Since you are likely wasting time on the oontz anyhow, stop by and give him a view and a vote.

Note: I believe the voting limit is 50 per person, so feel free to toss him extra votes/views as you see necessary.

Your shoes-------look at them----------buy one pair get 10 pairs free--------thats how you're livin'-------your thread is filth-------------say sorry

Your shoes-------look at them----------buy one pair get 10 pairs free--------thats how you're livin'-------your thread is filth-------------say sorry

your hyphens------ignorant------look at your cargo shorts---------

Cargo shorts?---------really?--------try again------

Smellin' like chancletas------Fuck outta here