....women

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've never really had problems with geting girls, except most of em end up being super fucking crazy.. white, asian, black and all kinda mixes... i'm really more concerned about where her head and hearts at, than the color of her skin.. jus say'n...

have been with my current girl for like 4 months, but have known her for like 6 or 7 years..

for the first time in a long time i'm catch'n hella feelings... feels good....

Boats n Hoes: hope ya had fun an found some strange.

Triple: good luck with counsaling.

Fat Ralphy: sounds like a good girl man.. keep her around ya know...

cosign the crazies being into us. i've dealt with some retarddddeddd shit.

driving on the freeway, bitch yanking my steering wheel trying to wreck us at 80, threatening to cry rape, punching me in the side of the head... all because i broke it off with the lunatic. i was just laughing the whole way.

the unfortunate thing is, i'm a little too crazy myself for most completely sane girls. i don't expect anyone with their shit ENTIRELY together to put up with my antics. in general, i'm pretty mellow, but i have my stints of debauchery pretty regularly. i just need a girl who's down to be my wing[wo]man during said times.

need someone who isn't gonna be pissed when i wake up at 6 am and drink the 4 leftover half full beers from the night before...

yup.