....women

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today 3 women from 12 oz showed me compassion and concern which is completely awesome in every snse of the word. I tip my hat to all three.

All of that is easily negated by one woman in the real world.

Who is a bitch whore. I truely mean no offense to the 3 whom I mentioned earlier. You see, this is the only way I see fit to describe the woman whom I am talking about.

Well, I am not trying to be a Twinky (that sentence alone is funny), but for some reason venting to a bunch of semi strangers feels good. Post tits or meme or whTever the Fuck. I dunno. I just wanted to get this out because I'm not gonna mention it to any one I know in real life.

--

I am on my way to an awesome show where a DJ friend is spinning. My goal for the night is to get 3 numbers. Wish me luck!

good luck buddy

maybe im blessed to be in a city full of beautiful white wimmenz (gotta come kick it in dc borris you'd go crazy) but taylor swift looks like the generic rich broad who chills in georgetown(the DC equivalent of any shopping district for the affluent). not saying i wouldnt smash, but she looks pretty average to me.

Sometimes you just get lucky with the womenz.

I've had the same girlfriend since I was about 16. It's our 8 year anniversary next week, and I put her through some pretty ridiculous shit when I was younger. Yet, we have never broken up and she understands that i'm prone to the occasional fuck up, usually due to the company I keep. She dislikes most of my friends but has never tried to make me choose.

In summary, I couldn't be happier.

• Like 2

i'm glad women are good to you. i've got a fucking crazy one calling me up at all hours balling her eyes out.

this girl pretty much made my life hell for the past 9 or 10 months just being generally psychotic, and pretty much the coldest person i've ever had to experience in my life. but the second she finds out that i'm pretty much one of the nicest guys she'll ever meet, nevermind date. she starts calling me CONSTANTLY saying she's sorry and that she's a bitch. baaaaaaah, fuck her. i can find plenty of girls that want to take 4 tabs a piece and screw for 10 hours straight

maybe im blessed to be in a city full of beautiful white wimmenz (gotta come kick it in dc borris you'd go crazy) but taylor swift looks like the generic rich broad who chills in georgetown(the DC equivalent of any shopping district for the affluent). not saying i wouldnt smash, but she looks pretty average to me.

generic white broads im all about em!!!!!

DC gotta lot of white wimminz? When I was there the place seemed mostly black. At least the city proper outside of the downtown area (north and east side)... although I remember across the river in Alexandria are being mostly white.

can't live with em

can't shoot em

oh you can shoot em.... but after the police find out

they stick you in a place where you truly can't live with em....

and once that happens you will probably work thru

some earth shattering positional re-evaluation

Spicy Chicken coming through with the win. I remember some great kinda silhouetted shot of her ass that i think was in the day in pies thread a while back. Why i thought of that, i have no idea, but i'm glad i did.

Also, crackteeth, pass some of the fine asian and/or white women who love drugs and sex my way. I just moved to the Boston area, and enjoy drugs...and women.