Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nyc fat cap

--> New Australian Dvd Coming Soon <--

it has a small trains section in the extra features, yes the main movie is all walls, but on average each piece is on screen for 1 - 2 seconds max so theres plenty of content. no footage of people doing legal walls, i know thats boring!!!

so wait...the selling point is that you DONT have any wall painting, its just a series of 1-2 second shots of walls? sign me up!

so wait...the selling point is that you DONT have any wall painting, its just a series of 1-2 second shots of walls? sign me up!

ski mask, if your not from australia you wont appreciate the content.

Sorry about this but that honestly looks fucking terrible. I hope you didn't spend too much time and money on this...

Sorry about this but that honestly looks fucking terrible. I hope you didn't spend too much time and money on this...

thats fine, your obviously not from australia so you cant appreciate it.

interesting, .. How much are u gonna try and sell these for? i know of old matey putting all his collected pics (over 5000) from 1990-2008 from east coast on cd and only asking cost of mailing.. $2

so your gonna try rip people off? dont tell me ur gonna try charge people more than 10 bucks for a amateur made DVD of pics???

so your gonna try rip people off? dont tell me ur gonna try charge people more than 10 bucks for a amateur made DVD of pics???

the dvd is 100% footage only, when was there any mention that it was made of fliks?

RRP will be $18.00.