search fail: TRUE BLOOD

LiliStCynical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching it due to the fact that there really isn't much else on atm.

They seem to be building Sookie and her brother as a lot more significant as supernatural beings. I guess this is where the show is headed.

Wasn't really into season 1, but 2 got more interesting, and so far 3 has started off pretty good too.

deadinthefamily.jpg

the author.

the sookie stackhouse saga is only a small part of the books.

she actually draws heavily on social and political goings on in southern areas.

its way more of a mystery than love story though.

plus her books came out in 01 while twilight came out in 06... first started reading them in 03 while on a horror gore/supernatural book kick .

not gonna say the show doesnt have its "catering to 40 plus fat woman moments" but what it does have is a never ending supply of twists and turns..

/coffee

i grow more and more confused by the minute of people whom actually still read books.

with the ammount of media available today with computers and the internet, dvd and blueray players, books on tape and/or cd's and perhaps just asking yer girl i suppose to read pages to you if your really interested in sounding so fucking uber kool in saying "ya, i read that book. the movie did it no justice"

gimmie a break, analogue is dead. and so are the authors that wrote them.

i grow more and more confused by the minute of people whom actually still read books.

with the ammount of media available today with computers and the internet, dvd and blueray players, books on tape and/or cd's and perhaps just asking yer girl i suppose to read pages to you if your really interested in sounding so fucking uber kool in saying "ya, i read that book. the movie did it no justice"

gimmie a break, analogue is dead. and so are the authors that wrote them.

reading_rainbow.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j8EiWIVZs

SFO, you're pretty homoish.

Reading some hipster 12oz 'What book are you reading' ass bullshit?

What happened to all that Puzo and true crime shit?

Son, you talk about how spandex shirts are gonna look good with your tight pants :lol: I like you br0, but watch who you're callin a homo.

That said, it's definitely not something I would usually seek out to read. It was on my boy's coffee table and I thought maybe it'd be as good as the movie, which we've already established it certainly was not.

The two I read before that were Twelve (about a drug dealer), and Too Fat Too Fish by Artie Lange, if that makes you feel better

Son, you talk about how spandex shirts are gonna look good with your tight pants :lol: I like you br0, but watch who you're callin a homo.

That said, it's definitely not something I would usually seek out to read. It was on my boy's coffee table and I thought maybe it'd be as good as the movie, which we've already established it certainly was not.

The two I read before that were Twelve (about a drug dealer), and Too Fat Too Fish by Artie Lange, if that makes you feel better

that puts me more at ease. left would be right and up would be down if you were reading that shit.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...