DAYTRIPPING TO NYC (BIGGG)

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Guest 5th wheel

i'd love some more pics....lovin the sacer....and im just gobbling that chip up...i love his stuff..so if you could...more please

Originally posted by nak

...but anyone can get those pics if they walk around NY for a little bit...

and your point is? (a)not all of us live there and (B) with the turnover on walls in nyc the way it is, flicks like this ofer a little time capsule of the most intense street graf scene in the world.

that kern/merz is fucking ill. i was riding the city yesterday and while dodging traffic saw that, i didnt stop to flick it though, if its the piece im thinking of its in a fucking crazy spot. good job to kern and merz on that one.

i also saw a half finished beck fill, isnt that always weird to see? like, you see a half finished fill and your minds gears start to creak into action wondering what couldve happened? that and since beck has ALOT of shit running with duner all over LI and apparently has worked his way from east suffolk out into NYC id like to give him some props here...good job, hope that unfinished spot wasnt a total bust.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

that kern/merz is fucking ill. i was riding the city yesterday and while dodging traffic saw that, i didnt stop to flick it though, if its the piece im thinking of its in a fucking crazy spot. good job to kern and merz on that one.

i also saw a half finished beck fill, isnt that always weird to see? like, you see a half finished fill and your minds gears start to creak into action wondering what couldve happened? that and since beck has ALOT of shit running with duner all over LI and apparently has worked his way from east suffolk out into NYC id like to give him some props here...good job, hope that unfinished spot wasnt a total bust.

THAT SPOT IS FUKIN INSANE,THERES NO WAY U CANT BE SEEN,NO WAY,THERES 3 STREETS RIGHT THERE IF I REMEMBER RIGHT?,IT GOT BIG FAME ON FOX NEWS ON SEPT 11.......

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

tacobellbombers favorite thing about this thread....

the texas outline behind the red and yellow earsnot that got capped by fines....that is delicious...quality over quantity

I MUST SAY THAT I DONT THINK THAT EARSNOT IS WAK HE HAS SO MUCH QUALITY & QUANTITY WHAT MORE DOES A BOMBER NEED?????

"GRAB YOUR TICKET COME GET WITH IT TRANS DF EXPRESS.....-DUNGEON FAMILY"

Archived