Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DALLAS MOTHER FUCKING COWBOYS. FUCK THE AINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

WAIT, WAIT, WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This muthafucka wants to talk shit about me being from the Northeast and liking the Lakers, screaming about how much he loves the Celtics, and now you're gonna tell me you're a Cowboys fan? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Haha,nah that wasn't directed to you.I just hate Cowboys fans.They talk all that shit about dem boys but haven't done anything in the last 14 years.Talk all you want about us sucking all those years.It don't matter cuz we here now....UMAD?

one and done haha i really dont have anything against the saints or their fans. they were pretty hospitable when i was down there. fun city, and i couldnt help but notice how many Cowboys fans were down there. i swear i saw just as many Romo Jerseys than i did Brees Jerseys. none the less its gonna be a great season and im looking forward to playing the saints on thanksgiving. if any of you nola cats come to the D for that game holler at me as a matter of fact anyone coming to D for a game holler except for Redskins, Eagles, Giants, or Steelers fans

That's what's up.There are alot of Cowboys fans here.Maybe that's why i don't like alot of them.Then again theres alot of different teams whose fans i don't like.It's whatever tho.Let the teams do the talking on the field.

That's what's up.There are alot of Cowboys fans here.Maybe that's why i don't like alot of them.Then again theres alot of different teams whose fans i don't like.It's whatever tho.Let the teams do the talking on the field.

Dobn't really matter, it's your cock that's grimey from always being up ya boyfriends arse... Your queer...Next please.