Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is absolutely zero chance of the seahawks moving to los angeles and id be shocked if they moved any of those other franchises. apart from jacksonville perhaps, iv heard they dont sell out all of there home games.

the only equation that i could even remotley see is if perhaps the raiders went back, but even that i dont buy. the nfl is far to large of a money machine and none of its franchises are in any sort of financial trouble. tho, i suppose with such a massive market like los angeles it will boil down to an owner(s) who sells out his current city to jump on board with l.a. and a franchise there.

owning an nfl team in los angeles would be a hell of alot more profitable than the large majority of all other cities.

ill just feel bad when that happens, cause whichever team does move there didnt have to because of a failed market. itll be cause los angeles simply has a bigger one.

California is known for its fair weather fans thus one of the reasons Texas didn't come to the Pac-10. Even if LA had a team not sure it would be such a big hit unless the stadium was super small. Raiders signed till past 2012 so not sure they will go. Also Al davis might sue anyteam that tries to go there cause he swears he still owns the rights. But he should be gone by 2012 and all bets are off.

City of Industry built a stadium.

Rumor is that's where the chargers will be headed if we can't work out a deal here. Honestly, I would be really sad if they leave town but it wouldn't be that bad if they move to a city that is driving range so I can still check out home games. They are trying to get one built downtown that would share parking with petco park. Shit would be dope and would pump mad money into our broke ass city. The site they are looking at is just a bunch or warehouses now. FIFA already said if San Diego gts a big enough venue they would hold matches here when the world cup comes to America.

word is Roy Williams has been the real deal around ota's and mini camp. all i can say is that i hope so even though im still betting that Dez will take his job. none the less the Boys will have the best recieving core in the league and running backs and linebackers. plus Tony Romo keeps getting better every year.

im gonna say that the Saints will be an equal threat to everyone as they proved to be last year.. and the Colts arent going anywhere either.. Manning wants it bad... u kno that!

As for my BOYS' ..I believe we gonna grow much stronger this season as we did last year...

im stoked to see how we come out firing!! Romo proved that he can be the team leader he needs to be so dont sleep on the cowboys... my 3 cents