Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raider fans! what do you think about jesse campbell? i like the raiders and maybe its because im a giants fan but i cant really respect the guy. i dont understand why everyones so hyped to have him.. especially since Bruce Gradkowski did pretty well in the few games he played. shouldnt he have a chance to be the starter?

Jason Campbell we will see, he was decent in Washington and i think Raiders have a better team and system in place to succeed for him.

Gradkowski was decent and has alot of heart but he might just be too small or needs some more experience im not sure he could play a whole season as a starter. I just think he looked so much like a real qb compared to Jamarcus Russell that it made him look alot better than he was.

^^^Yes. Yes UARE.

Anybody else (beside Swamp) watch the pats/saints game?

Definitely some standout moments.

Julian Edelman looked sick.

Pats 2nd string D with the stop on first and goal from the 2.

I think we looked pretty solid all around.

Even Hoyer had a couple good drives.

Here's to a better season than last...

Told you raiders gonna handle cowboys but really not impressed with our offense never got in rhythm but dallas D is solid so i cant hold it against them too much. Sacked HOMO i mean Romo 3 times in one drive wasnt bad for our Defense.

All in all defense gets a B- only cause chris Johnson was getting worked by Miles Austin yet we stuffed barber and felix jones to almost no yardage.

Offense gets a C- no rhythm play calling looked off i think we were missing mcfaddens out the backfield receiving skills.

I was excited to watch the Pats game, but then I realized the USA basketball showcase was on. Football will still get some attention, but eh

I feel you. I am so excited about August 15th its not even funny. USA is taking it this year.