Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

Yeah, they definitely had a chance to come back. Shit happens though.

I won't be too bummed if the Seahawks lose next week. We're 7-9 haha I'm just hyped we've made it as far as we have. BUT, like Swampy said, don't count us out. Anything can happen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its still so cute how everyone counts out the pats and "hates" them because Brady is the best qb in the NFL and because they have been on fire... anything can happen but to get cocky or hate on them is such a trend, its laughable... im in vegas right now and the place is oddly filled with pats fans and believers...

its still so cute how everyone counts out the pats and "hates" them because Brady is the best qb in the NFL and because they have been on fire... anything can happen but to get cocky or hate on them is such a trend, its laughable... im in vegas right now and the place is oddly filled with pats fans and believers...

I have been thinking about a Bears VS. Pats super bowl for weeks now. I would love to see another version of the 85 Super Bowl and the Bears winning again. Maybe not by 35 points but a closer good game..

Ok let the hate begin the Bears can't beat the Pats and blah blah blah

i think its the cheating and running up of scores that make people hate them.

People categorizing taping signals as cheating is LULZ. Other teams have been caught doing it, and if you think every team hasn't done it at some point you're in denial.

And running up the score? What is this, pee wee? The mercy rule was invented to keep small children from crying, let the other team's defense step up

damn i havent been on this thread in a while. havent even read anything just gonna let you know i picked 3 of 4 right last week. you can probably guess the one i got wrong. anyway i have it like this the rest of the way.

Ravens, Pats, Packers, Bears

Ravens, Packers

Packers.

but im scared of the Patriots.

GB/ATL should be a shoot out..ima have to keep fucking with GB even though i like matt ryan (nh)

CHI/SEA game should be the least interesting (4 me) if CHI gets there offense rolling theyll win..(no it doesnt always show up)

hopefully them jets upset the pats..dont fuck with the pats..

think the burgh will take the ravens..

so all this said

PACKERS

BEARS

JETS

STEELERS

I really would like the Jets to beat New England, if the Bears make it all the way to the SB, I like their chances versus the Jets. I don't like their chanes against NE.

Not my prediction, but what I'm hoping for.

NFC

Bears V Packers (Bears/Packers for the NFC title game would arguably one of the most watched games ever)

AFC

Jets V Steelers (I'm afraid of NE, I won't lie)

Seems like home field (besides for the Seahawks, hasn't meant shit in the playoffs this year)

Archived