ACTOR FORCED TO BREAKDANCE IN PUBLIC!

T_R_O_N

sike naw....

It's as bizarre as it is absolutely terrifying.

A week ago, former Party of Five and 7th Heaven star Jeremy London was trying to change a flat tire outside a hotel in Palm Springs. Two men stopped, ostensibly to help him.

And, for a short while, they did. And then they pulled a small hand gun on the actor and drove him around for more than 12 hours, during which time they forced him to smoke dope and hand out alcohol in a gang-riddled area of the city.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/detail.jsp?contentId=186314#ixzz0r9qlcIEe

560.adams.mugshot.london.lc.061710.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So he decided to drive around and smoke crack and meth for a day then when he came down he realized it would look bad for his public image so he decided to make up some lie about being carjacked and forced to do all this stuff at gunpoint to cover up for it cause he was high as hell still.

Wow this is going to be fucking epic I can just see it now.

i will say something does sound a little too left field from all of this, tho im sure not to disreguard it immediatly and chalk it up to bullshit as i myself have had a handfull of days/events happen/unravel that literally could not have been scripted any more bizarre/coincidental/random.

heres a couple facts that surface when you read the entire story on homeboys link he posted up there:

- Making his recovery all the more difficult from the terrorizing event is the fact that London, currently in the midst of a divorce and custody battle, is a recovering drug addict.

- Complicating things further is the fact that London was apparently driving on a suspended license at the time of his abduction. According to a clerk at the Riverside Superior Court, the actor was cited in January for driving on a suspended license and, as he has yet to answer to the misdemeanor charge, his license remains suspended.