Mexico

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I haven't been around Philly for more than a few weeks in years.

I'd stab somebody for a cheesesteak, a soft pretzel, some Tastykakes, Herr's chips and a Yuengling though.

i think you ment a laager.. hahaha.. jus say'n.. what about a waterr ice?? Cus, philly to mexico city's gonna be a huge change.. i'm considering cali, but mexico would be hella cheaper and possibly way cooler..

good luck..

now back to reading the rest of this thread..

Go ride on a boat with Red in Zihuatanejo...

download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzEyNjA4QGZzMi50aXN0b3J5LmNvbTovYXR0YWNoLzAvMTEuanBn

is this a shawskhank redemption reference or am I just drunk?

even if I don't move there for real I'm coming to Mex soonish, gasface I'm def looking you up. Prepare to be unimpressed and overwhelmed by alcoholism.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
You can't fade me down here. Drunk tank has been worked down by me and you're driving.

We need weed.

Straight up go find some hippies with hacky sacks or dirty rasta niggas and while faded (preferably) go up to them and be like. Donde puedo encontrar un toque o una lata o un toston (fifty peso sack). You gotta be looking on the grimey tip so that they don't think you some cop ass nigg.

Shouldn't take you more than an hour to find some bud anywhere in the world.

Dudes typically sell shit at tianguis, tattoo shops and pretty much anywhere smelly hippies are/hang around.

i drove to monterrey. it was kinda crazy driving there. all the roads i took through mexico besides being inside a city were dirt roads. fools drive fast on some makeshift ass roads with no lights or markings or shit at all.

it was cool though, i only stayed in monterrey for a day or two and drove back. i found a nice wall to paint and people seemed friendly in general. the only hot girls i saw were at my hotel though. i mustve been in the wrong area of town.

also i never really saw cops at all. like never. near the border i saw one or two but after that i never saw any.