Panic Attacks

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sopranosbracco-713298.JPG

DMT can be made to last for hours if you smoke it after the onset of ayahuasca. Speaking of which, I drank some ayahuasca in Tokyo. Weird night. Bought it from a street stand completely legal.

Sorry to hijack this thread with this conversation vanfullofretards

but yes it can, ayahuasca is also used to make DMT. You actually can extend the effects of DMT multiple ways depending on where you want to go. Personally I have had some wonderful experiences experimenting with it in different situations and combinations.

I am surprised you could just buy it from a street vendor over in japan. I got some in a ceremony from a shaman I happened to bless with some medicine that he needed at a festival for my first time. It was a very amazing experience. I also hope for your sake you cleansed before you did it. Also what form was it in from the street vendor? I actually am planning on being in japan in august for a couple of weeks and this sounds like it might be a fun experience to try out there if I can just pick it up from a street vendor. I also have a invite to go down to the rain forest in SA and do a ceremony with some shamans down there which I hope to do in the next couple of years.

I would really reccomend these two books if you are at all into this kind of stuff

This

and

this

not to get on some weird, fucking religious/spiritual shit (atheist-oner)... but simple shit can help put things into perspective... found this a while ago:

oneyear.gif

"When I look at this grid I get a chill because I'm used to thinking about one year as a long time. Chances are, you do too. But when a year is represented like this, and you can see every day of the year at a glance, suddenly a year doesn't seem so long anymore.

This grid is the layout of a typical table blotter calendar that you can find in any office supply store. It's quite an ordinary, everyday thing. Why should it be any different from a regular yearly calendar that shows the same thing month by month? I'm not sure. Perhaps it is because we've also been conditioned to think of a month as a long time. Perhaps the irregular number of days in a month and the space between months all contribute to that illusion.

In any event, confronting the grid and contemplating its meaning is a sobering experience for me. You cross out a square with each day passes, and no power in Heaven or Earth can bring that day back for you. Once it's gone, it's gone forever. And when another year has passed, all the squares will be crossed out, irrevocably lost. You move on to another grid.

How many more grids do you have? For me, perhaps forty more, if I am lucky. And what is the number forty? It can be expressed as a five-by-eight matrix. The number of table blotters I have left fill the matrix, representing my life. With the passing of each year, one square from this tiny matrix disappears, never to exist again.

If I am lucky. If not, then my matrix - yours too - contains considerably less squares. For all I know I may have just a few more table blotters remaining. The same is true for you.

When you see it this way, you come to the inescapable conclusion that, indeed, life is too short. We hear this platitude so frequently, it has all but lost its power. But now, seen from a fresh angle, the message regains its dark potency. We, all of us, really don't have that much time in this plane of existence. If life is a lesson, it's a crash course."

TL;DR?

life's short brah... work with what you're given...

• Like 1

I am surprised you could just buy it from a street vendor over in japan. I also hope for your sake you cleansed before you did it. Also what form was it in from the street vendor? I actually am planning on being in japan in august for a couple of weeks and this sounds like it might be a fun experience to try out there if I can just pick it up from a street vendor.

I bought it from this lil' hippy Japanese guy for about $20?

He had a fold up stand and cops were all around not busting him so it was whatever.

He had all kinds of shit.

Wormwood, all kinds of extracts, etc...

It was in root and seed form, cooked separately and downed 10-15 minutes apart.

I didn't eat at all that day and ingested it empty stomached and it knocked me on my ass for a little while.

Some puking.

After that though I just put on my mp3 player and walked around Tokyo tripping.

It was something I will never ever forget.

I love psychedelics and I'm down to try them at pretty much any time they are presented to me.

The only part that was a bitch was that we had to buy a gas grill and pyrex containers to cook it in our hotel, so make sure you have a place to cook it if you find it over there. Shit took hours, but beyond worth it.

Plus, Tokyo even for how huge it is, it's pretty quiet. You can trip out there and not get the fear.

I read through those books you posted.

I wish I was a chemist.

Edit: This weekend I'm gonna take some really good molly and go watch Toy Story 3...THAT will be awesome, guaranteed

this weekend im gonna take some MOLLY and see DIESEL BOY for 10 buck$... thatll be AWESOME, forsureeeeee :]

DUDE, just dont worry. youll be aight. if not youll be dead, no biggy. no one will care either way. thats gotta be comforting, you could walk around in the streets nude for an entire day, a year after you die, no one will remember you anyways.

fuck it.

i had one about 4 or 5 years ago....shit i won't forget in a hurry..

i was just laying in bed , and BAM!!! i thought i was gonna have a heart attack...breathing like crazy.,....i didnt know who i was, even to the point where i didnt know my name , i couldnt remember what ANYTHING was......everything around was completely foreign, including myself... ,, and it felt like my soul was being stretched and pulled out the top of my head...somehow ended up sleeping after that fucked up shit...

the next day i felt a million dollars...

get busy living...or get busy dieing...

Ah, the joys of acid.

For those with anxiety and panic attacks...

Check out L THEANINE and GABA.

I take L Theanine...haven't tried Gaba yet.

It is extracted from Green Tea.

"Able to cross the blood-brain barrier, theanine has psychoactive properties.[5] Theanine has been shown to reduce mental and physical stress[6], and improves cognition and mood in a synergistic manner with caffeine."

http://www.amazon.com/Stress-Relax-Suntheanine-Chewable-Tablets/dp/B000OBY4MK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1276916794&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Suntheanine-L-Theanine-vcaps/dp/B001OXTGVG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1276916794&sr=1-5

I started taking it during the winter when there was no sunshine and my mood lowered considerably.

Also took it during school to stay calm, and generally not freak out.

I really, really like this stuff.

I used to take benzos sometimes...and dexadrine but haven't touched either of those in about three years, no need to.

http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/green_tea_and_ltheanine_natural_anxiety_relief

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and only you! I don't even know you and I hate your guts. All of you ho's, heifers, tricks, punkass bitches, mark-ass tricks, tricks-ass marks, skeezers, skanks, skig-scags and scallywhops I hate u all and I wish u ill. I'm an international top shelf hater. I hate people on TV, I hate people in cars, I hate people with shoes, I hate the air...

Lately I've been having panic attacks about death. I'm not religious so like I've always known that once you die THAT'S IT. You're done. But lately it's been really starting to freak me out.. I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DIE!!! I'll just be washin my hands or something and all of a sudden that thought hits me again my heart starts racing and i cant catch my breath and i just freeze for a few seconds.

It's fucked up because once I'm dead (or anyone for that matter) it'll be like before i was born. I dont have any memory of before I was born.. because I wasn't there.. i wasn't alive and same goes for once I'm dead. I've tried to take comfort in knowing I won't know when I'm dead, BUT THAT'S THE FUCKING SCARY PART! AND IT LASTS AN ETERNITY. We only have so much time. And I'm bummed

Anyone else ever go through this?

.maybe keep this thread serious.

this exact same thing happened to me when i was 12. it was a crucial part of growing up.

i get panic attacks occasionally,not about dyin though..., unfortunately i dont take drugs or booze.i should really see some1 about it..but dont want meds or anythng..

death can be awesome if u look at it scientifically, we are born from matter/energy recycled throughout several billion years, and we return to it... WE ARE FCUking made out of Stars, one could say.. and even, eventally THE fucking SUN will explode in a giant thermouclear explosion and Earth will cease to exist...

and if u are religious,,,, theres always the 'thugs mansion" waiting...who the fuck knows..

do they even give that shit out in other countries..? i know in japan it's frowned upon. not

sure about europa and all that other shit.

You can't use Japan, which has one of the highest suicide rates on earth, as a model for people in America to not take psychiatric medication. I'm not into the pill phenomenon either, but the Japanese along with all Confucian nations are their own breed of fucked up and far from being content and mentally healthy.