Panic Attacks

vanfullofretards

Acid made me feel more low and unhappy than I ever had before, and had me so fucked up my ex stayed awake all night to watch me because "you look like you're gonna throw yourself out the window".

From what I udnerstand DMT is 100x stronger, so i don't think that'd be a good idea

any "bad trip" is only an emotional manifistation of your fears, insecurities, & general unhappiness

just saying

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any "bad trip" is only an emotional manifistation of your fears, insecurities, & general unhappiness

just saying

Oh I know. It was the whole reason I avoided any hallucinogenics for as long as I did. Then I took one hit of acid and had a good time, so I was like "I'LL DO THAT AGAIN!". Next time I took two hits of some really good shit, and wanted to die for like 16 hours...neverrrr again.

Even before it went "bad" I just didn't like it because of how overwhelming it was, but then I got in a fight with my girl and it sent me over the edge,. The 10 hours or so after that were hell on Earth

i know i preach about how awesome lsd is...

but then i started tripping on really potent lsd at the same time very concerned about my future.

for a while now, ive been on what felt like a two and a half month trip of uncertainty, confusion, and never-ending panic attacks. to shorten my sad face panda bear story, i was fucked up for a while, and over some stupid shit too.

that's the amazing thing about lsd, even though i believe i could have legally passed as mentally insane, it was a learning experience... im just recovering from this shit (and i mean JUST recovering as in i've been feeling normal for only two to three weeks now)

I now am a lot more clearheaded and ready to fuck this college shit in the ass and make guap and win at life.

in the end, kids... dont do lsd unless you want to find yourself, lose it, then come back with an entirely new outlook on life. I'm happy i went off the fucking deep end for a while, made me realize how much of a creative motherfucker i can be....

Oh I know. It was the whole reason I avoided any hallucinogenics for as long as I did. Then I took one hit of acid and had a good time, so I was like "I'LL DO THAT AGAIN!". Next time I took two hits of some really good shit, and wanted to die for like 16 hours...neverrrr again.

Even before it went "bad" I just didn't like it because of how overwhelming it was, but then I got in a fight with my girl and it sent me over the edge,. The 10 hours or so after that were hell on Earth

find a nice dayspot to chill in the sun all day in nature, a big park or something with your close friends & loved ones

avoid situations/environments which produce stress & negative snowballing manifestation through a lifetime of conditioning

acquire sample of true inner peace & understanding

I enjoyed it while watching Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D, but the walk to the car through the crowded mall definitely wasn't fun. Going to the bar after wasn't either. When i got home I thought it was all done, then the above aforementioned fight triggered the really bad part.

Everyone has suggested nature to me since then as a good place to do it, but I don't like nature and, since that night, don't like having my head fucked with, so I'll stick to my normal drugs of choice haha.

For anyone who enjoys it though, do ya thing

Edit: This weekend I'm gonna take some really good molly and go watch Toy Story 3...THAT will be awesome, guaranteed

find some cute girl you can look at / hang out with. you wont be depressed and if you are, have her show you the tits. that always helps.

trippin... kinda 50/50 on this while very depressed

ive done a bit of acid (only like 50ish+hits) and a bit of dmt (25times

dmt can reallllly fuck you up and make you quite non-responsive for a little. a strong hit of dmt i would = to 5-6 hits of acid?

find things that make you happy. just dont think as much, you'll be alright.

DMT isn't 100x stronger than acid, because it isn't acid. It's a totally different drug. And besides, the trip only lasts a few minutes.

I've been willing to try DMT since I saw that Joe Rogan youtube video about it.

Honestly I think it is one of the best things for overcoming the fears you are talking about. Also I agree with the it is a different drug.

Why I would advise DMT instead of lsd for something like this is this It also is far shorter in duration then LSD.

DMT also has similar effects to doing MDMA in some ways. Euphoric feelings from a release of serotonin are very close to what one could experience from doing MDMA.

From my experience the only time I have seen people have a negative experience from DMT is when they either were completely unprepared the onset of the effects to which a bad analogy would be going from zero to mach 1 in under a second. Or from people who had deep seeded issues which they could not handle once they entered into the state. I have watched friends of mine break down into tears and sit in a corner asking what did they do wrong over and over again. In that instance they were addicted to heroin and meth before I introduced them to DMT, last time I talked to them they were still clean and that experience was a catalyst for them getting clean. I wouldn't advise anyone do DMT or any other drug without doing research into it and its effects. I also wouldn't advise anyone do it if they have issues they don't want to confront during the experience.

On that note

I would highly reccomend checking these people out as well as these people

• Like 1

This to me sounds pretty lame, you are so worried about dying and death to be cooped in your house and not live your life? Life is a beautiful thing man, and if you are so worried about the short time you have you shouldn't just waste it worrying about death, its kind of self defeating.

Some will say, "What the hell does R@ndom know, he is just some asshole off the internetz?" True, I am. But I have had plenty of those "changing moments" and seen plenty of death and hardtimes to realize that life is worth more then just sitting around "worrying about shit".

Life everyday, do shit you want to do, dont have doubts and be self defeating. That wont get you anywhere but wishing and wondering what happened when it does end

I'm good playa, tell me something i don't know..I was simply responding to your "don't be a pussy" comment and how it's not a completely realistic solution to getting over fear. for some, it takes a little more than somebody telling you to grow some balls for it to actually happen

cthuhlu knows...

yeah swamp, i wasnt trying to be a cornbal life-coach or whatnot

but either way, im sure you understand where im coming from. like so many other people out there, its just easier to bury emotional skeletons with alcohol, drugs without benificial healing properties for the mind, & lashing out/pointing fingers at others. it takes serious courage, discipline, & a lean-towards a better outlook in life to confront all of your inner demons & handle them in lasting ways though

sopranosbracco-713298.JPG

DMT isn't 100x stronger than acid, because it isn't acid. It's a totally different drug. And besides, the trip only lasts a few minutes.

I've been willing to try DMT since I saw that Joe Rogan youtube video about it.

DMT can be made to last for hours if you smoke it after the onset of ayahuasca. Speaking of which, I drank some ayahuasca in Tokyo. Weird night. Bought it from a street stand completely legal.