Panic Attacks

vanfullofretards

Lately I've been having panic attacks about death. I'm not religious so like I've always known that once you die THAT'S IT. You're done. But lately it's been really starting to freak me out.. I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DIE!!! I'll just be washin my hands or something and all of a sudden that thought hits me again my heart starts racing and i cant catch my breath and i just freeze for a few seconds.

It's fucked up because once I'm dead (or anyone for that matter) it'll be like before i was born. I dont have any memory of before I was born.. because I wasn't there.. i wasn't alive and same goes for once I'm dead. I've tried to take comfort in knowing I won't know when I'm dead, BUT THAT'S THE FUCKING SCARY PART! AND IT LASTS AN ETERNITY. We only have so much time. And I'm bummed

Anyone else ever go through this?

.maybe keep this thread serious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had panic attacks before but not about dying, only had them when going through a major period of stress in my life and would sometimes get a panic attack at the thought of leaving the house, but once the stress had gone so did the panic attacks, but the first time I had one I thought I was having a heart attack.

Shit sucks, but fuck worrying about dying, happens to the best of us.

• Like 1

i have massive panic and anxiety attacks. i went and got xanax.

when i was a kid i used to be so terrified of earthquakes. i had a green bag i would store canned food in and a chair i kept in my closet. for an entire summer i would sit in my closet when my anxiety would hit then my mom came in my room one day and saw me sitting in there and fucking yelled at me. i stopped sitting in the closet.

once a month i have bad attacks and i take my pill but otherwise i try to stop, take a few deep breaths,and try to go do something relaxing and enjoyable. usually taking my dogs out for a run or walk helps. i just tell myself to not worry about things i can't control like death, earthquakes, or the economy.

This guy nega proped me cause he is a gigantic wuss.

Maybe you should worry less about dying and more about living.

Quit being retarded

It's not that easy for everyone, my brother used to have these shits and i was generally concerned for him and i couldn't help but feel bad. all people are different, some dont even choose to get help and just stay cooped in the fucking house out of fear.

I remember the first time I really realized I was gonna die I was really young and I just got fucking BUMMED. I've had panic attacks for about 4 or 5 years now. It started off when I got a nosebleed and I thought my brain was bleeding or something. Used to be I would get anxiety attacks about dying, now I get 'em because I feel like I'm going crazy or I can't keep control of my mind (same reason I stopped smoking teh w33d). I went to the doc recently and he prescribed Lexapro, but i'm still too scared to start it. Just keep your mind occupied and don't think about negative shit. I find that when I'm by myself not doing anything I start thinking too much. I don't know I guess I've always just been a really nervous person.

/yespussyoner

It's not that easy for everyone, my brother used to have these shits and i was generally concerned for him and i couldn't help but feel bad. all people are different, some dont even choose to get help and just stay cooped in the fucking house out of fear.

This to me sounds pretty lame, you are so worried about dying and death to be cooped in your house and not live your life? Life is a beautiful thing man, and if you are so worried about the short time you have you shouldn't just waste it worrying about death, its kind of self defeating.

Some will say, "What the hell does R@ndom know, he is just some asshole off the internetz?" True, I am. But I have had plenty of those "changing moments" and seen plenty of death and hardtimes to realize that life is worth more then just sitting around "worrying about shit".

Life everyday, do shit you want to do, dont have doubts and be self defeating. That wont get you anywhere but wishing and wondering what happened when it does end

• Like 1

Life everyday, do shit you want to do, dont have doubts and be self defeating. That wont get you anywhere but wishing and wondering what happened when it does end

Wisdom.

It's not like I wake up everyday worrying "oh no what might kill me today". It's just the fact that eventually I'll die and it's permanent and there isn't anything I can do about it has been freaking me out lately. Ya dig?

Wisdom.

It's not like I wake up everyday worrying "oh no what might kill me today". It's just the fact that eventually I'll die and it's permanent and there isn't anything I can do about it freaks me out. Ya dig maybe?

Dude, everyone dies. Its a fact, live with it. Really just worry about the in between, that is what is important.

everyones time will come, thats the only gurantee we have

worrying about it will just make your life shittier... & like you said, we only have so much time

spend as many moments being happy & youll get over it. if youre lucky enough to see it coming, youll probably think "i was lucky enough to experience some happy shit. there was bumps in the road, but it was a life worth trying to live" - or some shit like that

either way, your life is slipping away at every moment & you cant do fuck all about it other than be healthy, which still only buys you a few milliseconds in the bigger picture of things - youre only creating a detrimental experience for yourself! stop it!

i used to be a fucking worried-ass kid, having real unnecessary paranoid thoughts keeping me up for hours at night - bullshit like "what if the roof accidentally caves in for no reason & my family & i die tonight?" or "what if theres a violent home invasion & were all murdered?" - still not 100% over the general fear of death ill admit, but have made great strides in getting there & am still working at it

it aint worth it brah, think about it - would you rather have not existed as your current conscious at all just because its easier? you suck if your answer is yes

I'm not sure if what I've experienced before is a panic attack or what exactly, but there have been a few times in my life I've gotten so mad I can't think straight, speak, breathe really, and I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

As for the dying thing, IDK. I remember really vividly being like 6 years old and realizing I was gonna die, and I spent a whole night crying my eyes out like the little bitch I was. Haven't given it much thought since then, doesn't scare me

My homie was all nervous about "the coming events" talking about mass depopulation being planned. I said even if it were true, death is nothing. Pain is temporary no matter how excruciating. We all know pain. When we die we wont know that we are dead. That split second of darkness will cease to exist when the second has finished. We wont care that we are dead or care about what they are doing with our bodies. We wont remember what darkness looks like because we wont remember. Death is nothing. If you wanna fear something, fear life. Be afraid of the thought of not being remembered for the shit you've done. Like fucking Achilles man do something now while you can if you think your life is so precious that you actually fear death.

Suki's mum made her come out the closet!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On some real shit though, I will occasionally get similar "attacks." I don't know if you smoke weed, and when I overdo it (as in 4 or 5 blunts a day for a couple weeks) the depressant aspect really hits, mostly with me thinking about death. Drugs still affect you after you come down; if I just take it easy with teh herbalz for a while I usually balance out and feel better in general.

If you don't smoke weed like that then who knows, get some pills.