Skydiving?

Anyone ever been? I got the call from a friend who I haven't talked to in weeks and apparently his girl and her dad went and put him on to some aviation club and now he's going skydiving. So basically then asks me if I wanna go and jump next weekend? I told him I'd think about it which is probably exactly what I shouldn't do if I intend on jumping out of a plane at 15 thousand feet but whatever... I've been trying to picture it and I cant even fathom looking out the side of a plane and then jumping especially after only four or five hours of training? he's gotta bullshittin, there's days of training before this right? Skydiving? anyone??

ASS N TITTIES

4fc17a3ddf77b4916cef72de8bdc6ad9a8c.jpg

2h8cz92.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Now......Let's get something right straight and fucking clear....

I FUCKING LOVE ROLLER COASTERS....This place wins for life.

cedarPointEntrance.jpg

HOWEVER..

There is just something about jumping out a fucking plane, or bungy jumping,

or free basin off cliffs that simply don't sit right with me.

Like...ima tie a rope around my shit and jump out into some air.

Riiight...Naaaaaaa son. Fuck alladat. And that's just how i'm feelin. proceed.

I'm white and I will not be doing any of these activities.

I'll jump off bridges and rocks into water and shit, that's as far as I'm pushing it.

CEDAR POINT FTW!

Damn skippy. I'll jump off just about anything into water. so long as it's not the ocean.

Scurredofopenwateroner.

and cedar point is maybe the only thing in america that wins internationally on the daily.

fuckers over seas try competing with these niggas roller coasters yearly and stay failin.

if you digg coasters and haven't been. GO! i've been twice. a 16 hour drive. but

well fucking worth it.

"why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane?"

i plan on skydiving someday.

my best friend is pretty serious about it, he does base jumps and wingsuit stuff. his videos are insane, not sure if i've got the balls to ever push it that far.

Our plane was stolen from the museum and held together by duct tape... More than happy to jump :D