I got a love note at work today

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So...no graduation cap then?

I'm pretty sure the more I look like Ninjaman, the better.

ABCS that all sounds lovely, but manufacturing that whole scenario would take about 1000% more effort and time than I am willing to put into a first date.

I want to go somewhere where I can get almost-too-drunk-for-first-date-drunk on whiskey.

I haven't gotten a note from a girl since 6th grade and it ended up being from some fat girl a grade below me. At least I could outrun her, though.

Since we're on the subject of insane Korean girls...once some insane Korean girl stopped me as i was leaving a bar with a friend of mine (who was a girl), reached in my pocket, took my phone out and called her phone from my phone. Then she just smiled and said "use that number sometime." I did use that number and it was a mistake.

LESSON

Never take a note from Suki, especially the ones that say I'll be over at 8:00 sweetypants, be horny.

All she does is show up, punch you in the nuts, shave a giant "S" into your chest hair, take your weed and jet.

I haven't gotten a note from a girl since 6th grade and it ended up being from some fat girl a grade below me. At least I could outrun her, though.

Since we're on the subject of insane Korean girls...once some insane Korean girl stopped me as i was leaving a bar with a friend of mine (who was a girl), reached in my pocket, took my phone out and called her phone from my phone. Then she just smiled and said "use that number sometime." I did use that number and it was a mistake.

LESSON

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's your fault for calling me, i mean , her...

btw, i left a note for you in itaewon. it's on a light pole

by the gay bars.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's your fault for calling me, i mean , her...

btw, i left a note for you in itaewon. it's on a light pole

by the gay bars.

Jesus, I'm sure my faghag friends will drag me past there sooner or later.

That whole area of Itaewon is scummy as an old tub after a Nigerian village has bathed in it.

That letter needs more arrows.

One time some coworkers and I were out drinking and we were charging it on a company credit card. We were buying drinks left and right. There was a table of fine ass girls near us and this one dude who was older and stuck in the 80s got up to use the restroom so I told the waitress to being him a drink when he got back and say it waS from these girls. He got all excited and got up and strolled over there like he was all bad ass. They looked at him and burst out laughing.