I got a love note at work today

MAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^ Did you take her for jerk chicken? ^^

it was last thursday and I've been busy with many tings since den.

I'll wear my Bob Marley T-shirt and Graduation Cap w/ fake dreads my mom gave me when I graduated, and we'll go get jerk chicken and beef patties.

But seriously, where should I take this girl? Uncharted territory here

MAR: It says "you know who this is." Do you?

a pretty jamaican girl left me her number on a napkin the other day.

dem tings!

FTW. Im going to give your second question some thought. I want you to succeed with this.

What i would do... Find a park with pavilions and a river, lake, or ocean if you got it.

I'm thinking maybe get one of them little charcoal grills, perhaps make some shish kebabs and a bunch of

other summer time picnic stuff. Find a nice deli and buy some stuff thats already made.

Maybe take her to a ball game after. Somewhere you wont be tempted to get too drunk and

look like a loser. Then get her home at a respectable hour.

thats just me tho. This is assuming you trying to show her a good time and not simply smash and run

That note stuff is funny, I'd assume it was a joke also unless some super hot receptionist gave me the eye.

Never take a note from Suki, especially the ones that say I'll be over at 8:00 sweetypants, be horny.

All she does is show up, punch you in the nuts, shave a giant "S" into your chest hair, take your weed and jet.