my friend vaper!

Guest crack is wack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by .

again i disagree, these are just excuses. if hes as hardcore as you say he is, im sure hes heard of eruptoe somewhere along the line. im just saying that this looks similar to erupto, weather he bit it or not well i dont know. but i do think vaper gpk is better.

criticism duely noted we are all entitled to our opinions i cant hate for that. but for the record vaperADM has been writing for only 3 or so years i showed him his first of eruptoe when he stopped by one day the only reason i had shown it to him is it struck me as strait his style. vaperADM is not hardcore i didnt know id made him out to be. he does enjoy painting and in my opinion does it well. but know this his first exposure to an eruptoe piece was only two months ago, yes there are still writer with no comps who dont buy mags or trade flicks. i respect both writers though for the fact that they're both on the same type of crack styles and still they stick with thier uniquness no matter whats said. we should all be so lucky.

• 2 months later...
Guest crack is wack

i really think vaperADM has got vaporGPK beat any day of the week the problem is vaporGPK has lots of friends on here so it wouldnt be fair to try and compare the two on here as i was about to start a vaper vs. vapor thread.. in the end the O&E make all the difference to each his own. vaporGPK keep it real and on the steel. and vaperADM will do the same. unless of course you wanna come to the dirty and try and make something of it cuz down here kids who wear sandels while painting freights get took.

Archived