my friend vaper!

Guest crack is wack

Guest crack is wack
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack
Guest crack is wack

all his work is done in METRO atlanta and decatur. and to the others.. i personally dont care and my friend has no idea how to operate a computer so basically your complaints and bitching is pointless so go tell your grandmas cuz i dont give a fuck.

or you can post some of the other vaper's works on here and make it a little more intresting then name calling and whining.

Guest crack is wack

i think my friend's got ya beat TED NUGENT those are fresh strait letters but they on a different level then vaperADM and i'm still awaiting this other "all mighty vapOr"

Originally posted by crack is wack

i think my friend's got ya beat TED NUGENT those are fresh strait letters but they on a different level then vaperADM and i'm still awaiting this other "all mighty vapOr"

i disagree. this vaperadm stuff is pure garbage. it looks like a bad eruptoe bite. hes is not on another level. sorry. hes just wack. and ted, i cant see your flicks.

Guest crack is wack

i too have had thoughts that my friend was biting erupto but then i remembered he has no computer and very rarely can i get his lazy ass to the bench so how can one bite if they've never seen an erupto?

Originally posted by crack is wack

i too have had thoughts that my friend was biting erupto but then i remembered he has no computer and very rarely can i get his lazy ass to the bench so how can one bite if they've never seen an erupto?

again i disagree, these are just excuses. if hes as hardcore as you say he is, im sure hes heard of eruptoe somewhere along the line. im just saying that this looks similar to erupto, weather he bit it or not well i dont know. but i do think vaper gpk is better.

Serveral people write the same thing as some other guy. As long as it isnt in the same state or country. why care? they might not know of this other person who decided that he enjoyed drawing the same word. And you arent Vaper! Let him decide whether he cares if someone is writing his name. Its not your place to bitch about it.

Archived