Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crack is wack

my friend vaper!

Guest crack is wack
Guest crack is wack
Guest crack is wack

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dopez/DOPEZVAPER65.JPG'>

my friend always had some funky ass letters i just felt the need to share his funk he doesnt get much ups cept the steel and his many underground yards, but despite his obvious mental incapacities the vaper saga continues still unabaited in the dirty, dirty south. dont sleep.

it seems like a lot of those pieces are in the middle of a field or something--i'm all for graffiti in the middle of the fuckin countryside.

yeah those aren't too bad. How long has he been painting?

Bob Marley is King

AE.....Abnormal Erections

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

uhhhh....is that the same vaper I think it is??

no its not.

tell this toy to stop writing vaper. the name is taken and is way better than this toy. thsi shit is mad gay.

Guest crack is wack

all his work is done in METRO atlanta and decatur. and to the others.. i personally dont care and my friend has no idea how to operate a computer so basically your complaints and bitching is pointless so go tell your grandmas cuz i dont give a fuck.

or you can post some of the other vaper's works on here and make it a little more intresting then name calling and whining.

Guest the answer

i dont know some of those are well how do i say it...............toy pathetic retarded poopwads

actually that really sucks and so doesthe one from portland not to mention theres probably another hundred or so people that write that word....

Guest crack is wack

i think my friend's got ya beat TED NUGENT those are fresh strait letters but they on a different level then vaperADM and i'm still awaiting this other "all mighty vapOr"

Originally posted by Beast

more Vapers then you can shake a stick at.....

...made me laughf...heheh

Guest .
Originally posted by crack is wack

i think my friend's got ya beat TED NUGENT those are fresh strait letters but they on a different level then vaperADM and i'm still awaiting this other "all mighty vapOr"

i disagree. this vaperadm stuff is pure garbage. it looks like a bad eruptoe bite. hes is not on another level. sorry. hes just wack. and ted, i cant see your flicks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this