SOME BULLSHIT

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually am pretty suprised I can function on everything they got me on...even if my functioning involves lying down, watching sportscenter , and internets

I normally get woozy off one lortab 10 mg, I'm right with ya

I swear tho if anyone asks me to hook them up IRL when I get home out of this script is written off for life. I have a homegirl who broke her ARM and all these " friends" were asking her to come out her script so. They could.get high... that's some junkie.shit

I can't stand.junkie.shit.

And spit, I would love to see anyone break their back and not take shit for it. I've had all matter of painful shit happen , broke all kinds of shit... if you never fucked your back up badly you wouldn't understand.

Shit one of my boys got hit by a car on a bike and went thru the windshield face first , had to have half his face rebuilt , he said a slipped disc was by far more painful. The ammount of nerves in the spine just hijacks your whole body. It's hard to put in words if you never experienced.

Oh and I actually ended up in Boston last night, the riot police were out in full gear on every corner for what? For fucking nothing, no flipping cars, no smashed out store fronts and assholes looting everything, no action no nothing, totally fucking weak.

God damn Celtics.

Oh and I actually ended up in Boston last night, the riot police were out in full gear on every corner for what? For fucking nothing, no flipping cars, no smashed out store fronts and assholes looting everything, no action no nothing, totally fucking weak.

God damn Celtics.

:lol: at Celtics fail.

They won't have anything to riot over tomorrow either, so don't waste your time on another trip

• 2 months later...