Zach

lord_casek

^ I'm saying.

I haven't bothered looking at any of the other candidates but I'm willing to bet they're mostly annoying and self righteous as hell.

This dude seems genuine, and he's funny...you can tell he's not in it to make a buck and look wholesome on TV while doing so, which is probably what a grip of the others are gunning for, even if they've convinced themselves otherwise. Oprah is a cash cow and people know it.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . and why is John Mayer speaking to him like he has down syndrome? Could John Mayer really be so dumb that he doesn't know that folks with cerebral Palsy aren't mentally retarded?

I think that's just how John Mayer talks. It's called douche tongue. In Haiti they call it "homo mouth."

Haitians hate gays and earthquakes.

• Like 1

MrDeeds_2-1.jpg

funny dude.

Is cerebal palsy fatal? or is it like he's just kinda fucked up for the rest of his life?

i knew a chic with it in school.. she was real cool and had an awesome sense of humor.. she often referred to herself as 'master splinter'. i taught her how to roll a blunt, she taught me extreme beer pong.. she said it wasnt fatal in high school but i dont know for sure. she looked like her body wanted to die

hell no, she called herself master splinter, when she asked if i'd teach her to roll a blunt the first thing i said was, "do you think you can roll a blunt?' chic was twisted. you'd be hit'n it from behind while you stare her right in the face, wtf. but cool as hell and i'd chill with her all the time.

i think she invented the extreme beerpong (obstacles and wall bounces) because of her inability to throw straight.