Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpyD

Just got dumped haha

Havent made a thread in a while, so I figured now is as good a time as any. So the other day I tell my girl that I'm going on a trip to Dallas/New York and will be gone a couple of weeks. This starts an argument about how we dont see each other enough blah blah, and how she's not sure if this is "what she really wants" etc. So we break up after 2 years together. fuck it.

this is where y'all post pics of naked chicks to cheer me up.

NOOOOOOOO

This is where I say it didnt happen until YOU post pics:lol: :lol: ...but for real....fuck one of her friends thats the best feeling in the world after a breakup.

I'm not really mad at her so I'm not after revenge or anything. just wanted to vent (and see titties)

this is where i post pics of me posting pics of her posting pics of naked chicks to cheer up wtf?

Oh yeah, well fixed again!

this is where i post pics of me posting pics of her posting pics of naked chicks to cheer up wtf?

Oh yeah, well fixed again!

Xzibit_AG040.jpg

Im here for you, sweet heart.

thanks sugar, I know I can always count on you

Stop messin with them white wimmin, they're only trouble.

Pass all them white wimmin to Boris though.

She's Filipino, but I think I might have to go back to white women for a bit. Or a mexican chick, I never been with one of those

wait... whats goin on here? I thought i clicked the "Just got dumped haha heres naked pics of my ex" thread.

Did i make a wrong turn somewhere???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

could be worse..

friend of mine was about to dump his girl the week they left for a 2 month road trip.. for whatever reason he didnt, they went on trip and came back, dude finds out shes 3 months pregnant.

..oops.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now