Oh. Dee. Kay.

NobodyMove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You boys keep doing you ..... You all have a ton of potential just put down the egos and let the games begin steer away from 12oz. And don't make friends with other writers but your crew ... This way yu can say at the end you did it all on your own! Good luck

Signed,

The oh gee ..C .....

Dts stk rtdk

floe's got potential...that f on your throw is a little confusing.but idk about making your own thread though.once you've made a name for yourself then gone an make a thread but i mean until then self promotion is kinda frowned upon...

my 2 cents.not hatin.just dont think its threadworthy sorry.keep doin your thang though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

my niggas odk wrekin this bitch haha na real talk, y'all niggas get up, lovin that floe throw and straights and by the way, that red floe and gia throws on that truck, i worked for that company moving company graebel.When we was in seattle, i noticed a buffed graffiti throw and i could only see the top, now lookin at this, i know it was floe but fuck it, i wish it was never buffed! haha much love and resect