/noconspiracytheoristoner

silent_bob

I was out painting last night when my phone starts vibrating.its a rooftop spot where i can check it real quick,so my facebook shit is connected to my phone and this was the conversation between me and my friends dad(who is a Lt. for the sherrifs office. cool dude, one of those im here for the paycheck cops who is stuck in the hippie days and thinks the government is one big conspiracy,not to the point where he is crazy or anything,id trust anything dude says....cool cat):

him: Hey ***** ever feel like you're being watched! ................. Maybe by the crazy lady across the street?

Friday at 12:22am ·

me: Is that code for run jhonny?

Friday at 12:23am ·

me: ???????

Friday at 12:29am ·

him: Yup don't forget to hide well Marco(his buddys police dog) loves a challenge!

Friday at 12:29am ·

by about this time i fiished my fill and had bounced, but just as i cross the street lookin like a normal dude,4 cop cars pull up shining lights and shit.

him: Teeth boy, the dog has teeth!

Friday at 12:32am ·

me: Thanks for the heads up

Friday at 12:33am ·

me: They called it in on the radio?

Friday at 12:43am ·

him: I'm on the west bank..... You were spotted by a nasa drone! It was searching for ur-anus! LOL!!!!

Friday at 12:50am ·

me: by a what?

Friday at 12:51am ·

me: wtf is a nasa drone?

Friday at 1:09am ·

me: back to my question.... wtf is a nasa drone?

Friday at 4:55pm ·

him: Unmanned reconnaissance aircraft

Friday at 5:13pm ·

him: Are you serious?

Friday at 5:28pm ·

him: Yea NOAA an NASA are watching the entire gulf coast area! We are all under surveillance an have been since the well blew out... Some of the conspiracy theories just might be true... So yes we/you are all being watched 24/7.... They're watching almost 14,000 square miles.... An no it won't be on the news!

Friday at 5:47pm ·

cool story br0?

i mean i dont know if i believe it or not maybe that shit was a coincidence. but i have been chased dozens upon dozens of times,but i just dont feel right about this one.

"shook: ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is there any problem with using drones and satellites to monitor the oil leak?

Casek, this story that you linked to is about a target drone, not a surveillance drone. They use them to test and train missiles on. Common practice in deserts and over oceans in all modern militaries.

Drone recovered by fisherman in Gulf of Mexico (PHOTOS)

April 06, 2010 8:36 AM

Wendy Victora

Daily News

A BQM-167 drone out of Tyndall Air Force Base was recovered Monday by a fisherman in the Gulf of Mexico, according to a press release from Eglin Air Force Base.

The drone had been lost March 10 due to an engine flame-out during a routine training exercise.

It was found in the Tampa area and turned over to MacDill Air Force Base. The drone belongs to the 82nd Aerial Targets Squadron, a tenant unit at Tyndall. That squadron falls under the 53rd Wing at Eglin Air Force Base.

Glenn E. Davis was fishing about 60 miles off shore when he spotted the drone Sunday afternoon. He towed it into Madeira Beach the next day.

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office deputies described it as being about 20 feet long, 15 feet wide and having a jet engine, according to a news release.

They contacted MacDill, which sent an Exposive Ordnance Disposal Team to the scene.

Sam King, spokesman for Eglin, said that 20 drones ended up in the Gulf last year and all but one was recovered. In 2008, two were lost, he said.

The drones are not dangerous, but civilians should not try to recover them if they spot them, King said. Instead, they should call the U.S. Coast Guard in Mobile, which will contact the Air Force to tow them into shore.

"It's more cost efficient for the Air Force," King said.

The BQM-167 drone was developed and designed by Composite Engineering Inc. at Eglin under a contract with the Air Armament Center Systems Program.

CLICK HERE to view photos of a drone that washed up on Okaloosa Island last May.

As for the cop story, how could that guy know it was you from an overhead shot where they can only see the top of your head. And if he's a beat cop how was he seeing hi-res imagery from NSA/NASA? Surely the cops would have been simply sent "code 35A on corner of Hastings and 53rd. Offender is alone on rooftop", not blow ups of your dial.

cool story brah / you should write some books with that talent.

i want to believe. but my rational wont let me.

also, you went on a roof to do a filin? and in the time it took you to do that (3-5 minutes, tops) you where spotted and managed to have a convo?

Is there any problem with using drones and satellites to monitor the oil leak?

Casek, this story that you linked to is about a target drone, not a surveillance drone. They use them to test and train missiles on. Common practice in deserts and over oceans in all modern militaries.

The second and third youtubes are about surveillance drones. That target drone is neat looking, eh? Jet and all.

• 2 weeks later...

this shit shouldnt surprise anyone, open your eyes. theres cameras everywhere, super computers keep massive data banks with all your fb messages and tweets and all phone conversations and text messages. even this reply Im writing is being recorded.

its convenient to throw around "conspiracy theory" and all that shit the deaf dumb and blind

consistently throw while they willingly eat the poison. I dont know about you all, but Im fuckin awake.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...