-- NATIONAL HATE ENGLAND DAY --

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate soccer as well but my reason for wanting to see the US win is because I think it'd be funny given the arrogance of the soccer-loving world.

It would be great to see the only country that doesn't "like" or "understand" soccer to win against countries always lecturing America about how great soccer is.

if i was playing it woulda been 4-1 ;)

you got a draw and printed AMERICA wins

heres the ladder stats;

Group C MP W D L Pts

Slovenia 1 1 0 0 3

England 1 0 1 0 1

United States 1 0 1 0 1

Algeria 1 0 0 1 0

england and USA both on 1. but in america terms thats like a glorious victory

I hate soccer as well but my reason for wanting to see the US win is because I think it'd be funny given the arrogance of the soccer-loving world.

It would be great to see the only country that doesn't "like" or "understand" soccer to win against countries always lecturing America about how great soccer is.

i'm not even interested since i quit playing but last night everyone was watching it and now i'm involved. i should have just gone home

its not SUPER huge here either.

its just funny that a draw equals a win in your media's eyes. its like they acknowledge how much of a joke USA has been to international soccer for so long and they finally got a result and its like LET OFF THE FIREWORKS, WE WON.

i could care less really, we're all going to get knocked out and it'll be one of the soccer super powers in the finals anyway