-- NATIONAL HATE ENGLAND DAY --

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize there are a lot of high schools in the country have both boys and girls soccer? A lot of middle schools and elementary schools teach it in PE. You realize there are more leagues than just the MLS here? There are also semi pro leagues through out the country.

Granted a lot of Americans don't enjoy the sport, but there are also a lot who do. Especially here in the south west where the majority of citizens have Mexican roots.

You realize that none of this makes one difference to me?

I don't care how many people in the world enjoy this game or how many leagues there are.

A whole lots of people like Insane Clown Posse and going to their shows, too.

SOCCER FANS = JUGGALOS.

You realize that none of this makes one difference to me?

I don't care how many people in the world enjoy this game or how many leagues there are.

A whole lots of people like Insane Clown Posse and going to their shows, too.

SOCCER FANS = JUGGALOS.

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT IVE READ IN A WHILE.

Sexy-Soccer-Fans.jpeg

142179.jpg

0,1020,645584,00.jpg

south-korea-fan.jpg

=

80644907.jpg

tumblr_kq4nwcvxDl1qa1lumo1_500.jpg

juggalo_couple.jpg

1242685091-jug_0157.jpg

GO LURK ANOTHER THREAD NERD.

I have only one comment worth putting in here, as a Hispanic individual.

I refuse to watch the world cup, or any soccer game, on channels that aren't Spanish.

Not a big soccer fan, but this is true.

PORQUE LOS GRINGOS NO SABEN JUGAR FUTBOL!

That is all.

You just referred to yourself as Hispanic.

Your credibility is shot.

I really hate the World Cup.

Tons of people I know that hold usually zero interest in soccer get all amped up around this time, throw around a couple of talented names, and generally act like they're experts.

If you really like soccer, awesome, do you. Otherwise 90 percent of people screaming about this shit are just like the girls who pull for whatever team in the Superbowl has the hottest quarterback, and it's fucking retarded.

Ya'll can give me some negs, or "red cards" (check out the soccer terminology!) if you want, but it won't change my mind.

• Like 1

Tons of people I know that hold usually zero interest in soccer get all amped up around this time, throw around a couple of talented names, and generally act like they're experts.

If you really like soccer, awesome, do you. Otherwise 90 percent of people screaming about this shit are just like the girls who pull for whatever team in the Superbowl has the hottest quarterback, and it's fucking retarded.

Ya'll can give me some negs, or "red cards" (check out the soccer terminology!) if you want, but it won't change my mind.

EXACTLY.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Realism again.

Every person I grew up with that HATED organized sports when we were younger, is now all super sporto hometeam fan. It drives me insane how whenever I'd be done skating with these guys and go to my boys house to watch a hockey game they'd all call us jocks or some corny shit like that and now they seem to have no recollection of their collective stupidity and bandwagon bullshit. My hatred for this is magnified by the World Cup for the exact reasons in the quote above. That and the assholes who think they're sophisticated for liking certain sports.

My favorites have to be the ones who are too fucking lazy and fat to play these games in even a friendly manner, yet they are experts on them somehow.