that just my babby daddy

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Suckin' dick for money------ Then Throws Up When She Finds Out Its Her Brother---Real Or Fake?

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/25219

Well played sir! Its been ages since anything on the interwebs creeped me out. I'm 99.9% sure its fake as fuck, its that .1% that's fucking w/ me. That bitch would be fucked up for life off the insest gloryhole action!

Oh crap.

I just got a text message as I'm reading this thread that freaked me out.

I haven't seen my cousin for about 25 years and she turns up in Beijing out of the blue the other day. I organise to meet up and go out with her for dinner tonight and I arrange the time and place to meet. I just get a message from her saying "I shld B easy 2 spot as I look exactly like my father LOL".

I shit you not, her father looks hauntingly similar to that fucking wildebeest up there ^^^^

Oh man, I've booked a cool restaurant and we're supposed to be going to some bars afterwards and all. God damnit I got the feeling tonight is REALLY going to suck.