Find results in...
lord_casek

that just my babby daddy

oh what a fuckin winner.

SHE IS NOT A REPRESENTATION OF TEXAS.

DO NOT ASSOCIATE XXL79PimpC2.jpgTEXAS

WITH THAT DUMB BITCH

AIIGHT?

"HEY MY NAM IS CHASTITEE I JST MOVED 2 DALLAS FROM CHICAHO I 25 IM A BAD A$$ BICH IM HIDIN RAZOR BLADES IN MY CLIT U DONT WAN 2 FUK WIT ME"

Oh so classy.

"HEY MY NAM IS CHASTITEE I JST MOVED 2 DALLAS FROM CHICAHO I 25 IM A BAD A$$ BICH IM HIDIN RAZOR BLADES IN MY CLIT U DONT WAN 2 FUK WIT ME, THATS FOR SURE I LUV GETTIN DRUNK N SMOIKING CRONIC SHIT N HAVEING FREEKIE SEX. IM A RILLY CHILL GIRL N IM REALLY NICE 2 PPL I LUV SEX 2 AN IM RILLY GOOD AT IT I LUV PLAYSING WITH MY SONS WHO R 9 AND 7 AND MY DAGHTER THAT IS 5 RITE NOW I LIKE 2 GO SHOPING 2 IM A GRATE SHOPER AND I ALWAYS FIMD GOOD DEELS. I RECENTLY GOT MY KIDS TAKIN AWAY BY THA STATE BCUASE I WAS DRIVING MY FREND CAR AND I WAS DRINKIN BEER AN SMOEKIN 2 N THEN I TRYED 2 LET MY DAGHTER DRINK SUM BEER 2 N I GOT COGHT. THEY R IN GOVERMENT RITE NOW BUTT I STIL GET TO SEE THEM SO I HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME TO GET CRUNK AND HAV SEX N SHIT. I WAN TO FIND A HUSBAND RITE NOW SO THAT DONT HAV TO GET DISIBILITY $$$ SO IM LOOKIN 4 SUM1 WHO IS A HUSTLA N SHIT LK MY EX HE WAS A DEELER BUT NOW HE IZ IN PRISON 4 LIFE BECUAS HE KILLD SUM DUDE WHO WAS TRING 2 OVER CARGE ME 4 MY HEROIN N SHIT DATS TRUE LUV RITE THERE. IM A REAL COOL GIRL 2. I ALWAYS MAKE FRENDS WEREVER I GO BECAUSE IM SO COOL N CHILL AND STUFF. IM RILLY SMART 2. YOU CAN TAKE ME HOME TO UR MOM IM LIKE THE GIRRL NEXT DOOR (JUST A LITTLE MORE FREEKIE!!!!!)

I am SEXXI, FUN, and SNART "

Does "Snart" mean fat? This is obviously a prank right?

• Like 1

check out the "awards given to her:"

"I was about to give up on OKCupid for good due to all the terrible 'matches' I was getting until I found this one. Full of ambition, intellect, and downright sexiness. I'm sad we live so far away, because I don't think I'll ever be able to truly love another woman knowing this gem is out there."

:lol:

• Like 1

IM JUST KINDA LIKE WHY WOULD THAT NIGGA HAVE SAID "BROTHER" LIKE 2-3 TIMES DURING THAT SHIT AND HES WHITE....

AND HOW THEM NIGGAS WAS IN THE AREA FILMING THEM

AND NOT NOTICED.

WERE THEY IN SOME REAL TREE CAMO AND SHIT?

Thats a heinous thing to do to someone, but how could she not know and where do i find toilets with little holes in the wall like that?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now