am I in the wrong?

Frate_Raper

I went to a gas station this morning that has a chain coffee joint inside. I rolled up to a pump just as this guy was getting out.........he didn't fill up,walked right into the spot and lined up for the coffee side.

I was pretty pissed off but i've done it...............AFTER I GET GAS.

Dude is in there for like 15 mins,comes out and sits in the whip. I start getting pissed because he hasn't moved his car. I ask one of the dudes I'm with to see whats his deal. My boy walks over and looks right in the window but the fat fucker is too busy stuffing his face to realize hes standing there.

I LAY ON THE HORN

Dude gets out and starts to yell at me about his rights to sit and set up his cell phone.I pulled his card about the stuffing his face and remind him of the massive parking lot surrounding the area.

We get very hearted and almost fight and takes down my company number and threatens to call our office..........then faggot gives me his business card.Dudes a Vice Chair for Labour Relations......OPPPPPPPPSSSSS

So now everyone in the office is pissed off at me? if hes got such a great job maybe he should be smart enough to NOT FUCKING EAT AT A GAS PUMP?

was I wrong to freak out?

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So i was on my way to my sweet job as a Labor Relations VP and decided to stop for some coffee. My gas meter said I was a little low so i pulled in for gas. I'd heard that if you use a credit card at a gas station the owners make no money off your purchase, so I decided to hop into the store for a nice tall cup of coffee; I figured I could get cash back. The line was long but eventually I got my coffee. They had a limit for purchases so I bought a few pastries, got my cash and went back to my car.

Honestly, I got distracted, the pastries and coffee really hit the spot. So I'm eating quickly so I can get back into the store and pay for gas and some faggot decked out in rapper gear knocks on my window yammering about...who the fuck knows?! I dont speak ebonics! I mean for crying out loud this kid (white, duh) was clearly from the suburbs but for some reason refused to speak a single word of English. I try hard at my job. Labor Relations takes a lot of patience and skill, I've even learned Spanish because one day half the population will speak it. I like to be ahead of the curve.

Anyhow, his friend starts honking at me, not a gentle, "Hey wake up" honk but a full on, "douchebag-lay-on-the-horn-for-three-minutes" honk. He then got out of the car and starts yelling at me, telling me I can park somewhere else and eat. I tried to explain that i needed to get gas but he was so stuck on me moving that he ignored me. I admit it, I was angry and took his number, but i tried to keep it civil and gave him mine. After that I was so frustrated I left without even getting gas. Frankly, It ruined my day.

• Like 5

So you are saying you and your boys didn't even stomp dude out? I'm just saying if you had just stomped him out with your boys your office wouldn't be pissed at you. Also he was a fucking jew as is proved by mars post. Seriously what are you some kind of jew lover? You could of stomped out some jew, your boy could have stolen his car and your office wouldn't be mad at you.

Should've just asked him to move. If he was too busy stuffing his face to pay attention to you, then tap on the glass. If he still would've refused to move then you would've had every right to beep yell or whatever one does when fat people get you umad23xv.jpg at a gas station.

/2 centavos

So you are saying you and your boys didn't even stomp dude out? I'm just saying if you had just stomped him out with your boys your office wouldn't be pissed at you. Also he was a fucking jew as is proved by mars post. Seriously what are you some kind of jew lover? You could of stomped out some jew, your boy could have stolen his car and your office wouldn't be mad at you.

Yeah man! What he said! You got played...BY A JEW!!! What now mothafucka!

The best part was him trying pull my card about another one of my company trucks being at the station blocking in a another truck.......also one of mine.When I say mine....I really mean MINE.

Little hard to fire me but I gotta deal with rents and other employees bullshit saying I'm a hot head and need to cool out. Fighting over some silly shit like that is really wasted time........if a dick head is inclined to stuff his face at a pump why won't he call the police after I knock him one?....really

m_16ddcf0214e8445cb9773863b663d72b.jpg.42e3e56b9fc0595c5d05990eba7930a7.jpg

m_bf98fcfe54394fe9a3607953d94e8f67.jpg.d9d6d11223b93ebb2d3056ab50cc756e.jpg

in a situation like that i've found it's better to keep your head and calmly explain to them how fuckin incredibly inconsiderate they are.

. losing your cool ends up making you look like a crazy person and no one will be on your side.

i mean yeah it's bullshit. but that's how shit goes.

all you fools talking jews are fags are fuckin weird.

So i was on my way to my sweet job as a Labor Relations VP and decided to stop for some coffee...

This shit had me laughin...

Back to the topic at hand, you had every right to react the way you did, some people(sadly) will just pussy that shit out and wait. You sir, are a man my friend.....until you came here and whined about it, lol

I work in the pharmaceutical industry, the other day one of the reps pissed off a lady who was a key player that ran a chain of medical centres, the lady did her whole "one phone call and your done"

acts. The manager told the rep to appologize and that was that.

In other words you don't get fired for raising your voice and honking your horn, maybe don't let things bother you so much in future but at the same time you can't be on your toes with everyone you encounter because they might be someone important.