Ground Zero Mosque

ipod90

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100820/bs_yblog_upshot/news-corps-number-two-shareholder-funded-terror-mosque-planner

This should rattle some brains.

You guys did see this, right? Fox News...Newscorp...Same people who are making rallying calls against this....

What makes him a nut? Just curious as to if what is going to be said is basically the smear campaign the guy has had on him since winning.

You know like how he's racist and doesn't think the civil rights act of 64 should have even occurred at all. Saying stuff like to me is nutty.

He isn't his father that's for sure. Still better than most.

________

Christo, I too may convert to your ever wise new religion.

Casek, what's with your boy Ron Paul's son? Rand Paul. This dude is a nut.

Ron is at least on the side of rationality, even though I don't agree with everything he says. Rand Paul is sounding like another typical Republican & nutjob...

You're referring to the mosque comments? Unsure, man. I think AOD said it perfectly.

I'd still vote for him, though. Seems to me that he's got the right idea about govt.

I say build the mosque if you dont like DONT fucking go there... To blame every muslim for 9/11 or think they believe the same as these extremist. We could say the same about christianity and the KKK, or the Catholics and raping little boys. Lets keep things in perspective.

This shit is hilarious to me for a couple reasons.

1. It's not just a mosque. it's a rec center. It's as religious as the YMCA.

2. Some building gets blown up in america and we dont want a mosque being built because the terrorists happened to be muslim... yet we bombed the shit iraq and rebuilt the whole fucking thing to look like america, including strip malls and 40 some-odd burger kings. Not just one building but whole city blocks.

3. The number of people who will be directly affected by a mosque being built on some random block in New York City is like five. THe number of people who feel affected by a news story on TELEVISION are MILLIONS. You think about that, people cant differentiate between television and real life anymore. Its fucking sad. I blame 911. 911 did more for tv ratings than every other televised event combined.

Anyone that disagrees with them building this here, is quite frankly a fucking retard, who gives a shit, seriously.

You don't stop catholic pedophile priests from building churches near schools, just because you have been fed a bunch of bullshit about the muslim religion doesn't mean you know shit. Let them build a mosque whereever the hell they want, hell, if they had the money to buy ground zero land they could build it there for all I care.

Muslims are not to blame for any of the terrorist shit, it is fundamentalists, not muslims, it is people exploiting religion for their own fucked up beliefs. Just because Muslims are now one of the most victimised religions in the world because of the deeds of a few people, that is like me branding anyone of the catholic faith a pedophile and saying they should be locked up for life.

the powers that be just want us to hate each other. and they are doing a superb job. the same guy funding the mosque is also a part owner of the news channels that are hating on it so much.

the cold war is over, and we must have a new enemy to spend trillions of dollars fighting. the military industrial complex has to makes it dough somehow.

man i cant wait untill 2012 maybe we'll all die

Apparently tons of people are flocking here to New York in order to protest against religious freedom this weekend on 9/11.

I'm going to a counter protest in support of my fellow New Yorkers efforts to have a community center in lower Manhattan.

Should be fun.

Make a poster with this on it:

In Arlington we lay to rest

our bravest and our very best.

We send our children off to war

defending what we soon ignore.

_

“You’re free to worship,” so we say.

“But if you’re muslim, go away.”

Is this what they were dying for:

Intolerance, and nothing more?

_

Must one be christian to obtain

the liberties that we proclaim?

These soldiers died for liberty.

They didn’t die for bigotry.

_

So look upon this hallowed field,

not only crosses are revealed.

For you’ll see stars and crescents too.

They also sacrificed for you.

_

In Arlington we lay to rest

our bravest and our very best.

They knew what they were dying for.

It’s something that we can’t ignore.

• Joe G

i remember coming home from the middle east getting into jfk will during the time all the arab countries and jews fly in. only people taking any shit from the airport is the passport holders, which out of maybe 500 people i was one of three americans the rest of the world would call original american.

which almost got me in handcuffs on the plane when the flight attendent coped a huge tude with me and how i was scaring her, which i proceeded to tell her im the only american on this fucking plane and nothings going to happen to it while im in it.. not the smartest thing

but these fuckin arabs, ive had to live with them for too long now. they are all back stabbers but the second you bring allah in the mix everything changes like, now you said his name so i gotta act right.

these people taught the jews how to nickle and dime, holy fuck

their all smart but on a fourth grade level, i was in a useless argument for an hour with this guy telling me abs pipe and cpvc is the same, we both know it isnt but they all like chicks just keep yappin till they get there way.

all thiefs, all of em

muslims will tell youto your face their religion is better then yours

which then they will tell you this makes them a better race or whatever.

yes they say that shit on the reg,

i just go with the saying im christian bc if you dont believe in anything your clearly the devil

if i was to tell you the shit that happens in the muslim world you would puke.

fathers killing their daughters

all dudes are gay every muslim dude

and if your not its cuz you have money at which point you rape any girl you can,

and if the girl talks about it her father will kill her cuz she did what she did

NO JOKE

i wish all these idiots that belive in god will fall off this flat earth

make a triangle building one corner for chirst, one for mohamad, and the other for the jews

problem solved