Let's play one up!

Getoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, well Xzibit pimped out my shortbus with a blackjack table with a picture of Genghis Khan so I can count cards while you count your cards then I'm gonna pull your cards when I go mongoloid. Better wear your helmet. Player.

Oh yeah, well that explains why I'm ugly.

ohsnap.jpg

oh yeah?? well my mother was a six foot three 250 pound ninja with a vast array of weapons including nunchucks, throwing stars, and a laser gun for when she got lazy. my dad was the abominable snowman.

i was trained under the wise guidance of master splinter...

oh yeah?? well i can knit footie pajamas out of rotisserie chicken and ups them to your grandma using the secret "time travel class" delivery method, ensuring they arrive at the moment of your mom's birth. she'll wear them throughout her entire childhood and constantly itch from the few stray feathers in the weave. with one hand tied between my back.

Oh yeah, well I beat Biz Markie in a beatbox battle using sign language. Now they want to put me in a little corner box on the screen while Biz beat boxes and sign for him. IT WILL BE AN EASY JOB. I'll probably get paid more than you.