MORTAL KOMBAT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You niggas are retarded talking about "i want a mortal kombat movie for adultz" THE FUCKING VIDEO GAME IS ABOUT ASSHOLES WHO THROW ICE/FIRE/ROPE/VENOM/HAIR/LIGHTNINBOLTS AT EACH OTHER, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THIS SHIT TO BE REAL? this movie is going to blow fat dick, is sub zero going to have a fucking refrigerator strapped to his back that throws icecubes? or is it going to be a fire extinguisher attached to his forarm? seriously lets take away the magical super powers from the mortal kombat crew and lets see what we have........MMA fighters, cool. might as well ask for a harry potter movie without magic while you're at it.

http://www.destructoid.com/jeri-ryan-explains-the-mortal-kombat-clip-175871.phtml

Jerri Ryan explains what it's about in that link.

"Okay, so... Mortal Kombat. It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film. [...] I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was. And I'm not sure how you can contact WB to push them to make it. But you guys are resourceful...! ;-)"

that's her tweet for the lazy.

eehh... it looks dope but also like it could dissapoint..

i mean the characters and explenation and all that shit looks dope

but how the fuck is scorpion out of all people in JAIL.....?

like this nigga can teleport and has those things coming out of his hands

and hes just chillin in jail and they want him to go to the tournament for them...??

i dunno yo i smell the bullshit through my computer screen...

ill still go check it out though...

if you pause at 7:12 around the time they flash sub-zero s face, there is a pair of titties in the folder scorpion is looking at..wierd

he even states that he is in there on his own will....ad can leave whenever he wants

i wanna know what they are going to do about sub zero or raden

Here. Have some:

21ebynb.jpg

It looks like some sort of light machinery would be attached to him. Like tubes n pipes lining his body. Sorta like Whiplash in Iron man 2

I remember the controversy surrounding this game when it first came to nes and sega consoles. News channel doing big do not buy your kids this game segment. Tried to ban it and everything, I even think it became the first game you had to be 18 to buy.

Shit was pretty violent, got mma fighter ripping each other hearts out.

my parents tried so hard to keep me from playing MK1.

shit was awesome back then though, getting the first fatality codes out of nintendo power magazine

i remember not being able to hang out with certain kids after school because their parents found out that they were over at my house playing it which would turn into the "im this character and your this character" argument until we eventually just started beating the shit out of each other and trying to do shit like on the game