sluts/whore/skanks/skeezers etc...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

find a girl with a bad attitude and thinks she's better than everyone. that girl will stay loyal. for real doh

find a perfect 10 whos british moto GP racing father abused her and her twin sister when they were younger and as a result she can never trust a male causing her to fuck heaps of dudes to make up for her insecurities about feeling unloved......wait.

I feel you 100% on this ish. Last girl I was getting at made me basically not give a fuck about most of them. I hate when women use their being oblivious to everything around them as an excuse to slut it up. Last night I had my hand in some sluts snatch while her boyfriend was in a room away.

sounds like a trashy piece of garbage type girl.

but what does that say about you?

youre on the same page fool.

as are most of you fucking nitwit motherfuckers.

aww boohoo i fuck random girls all the time so why cant i find a girl who doesnt wanna fuck every dude she meets?

so stupid.

• Like 1

sounds like a trashy piece of garbage type girl.

but what does that say about you?

youre on the same page fool.

as are most of you fucking nitwit motherfuckers.

aww boohoo i fuck random girls all the time so why cant i find a girl who doesnt wanna fuck every dude she meets?

so stupid.

When I found out she had a man I let it pass me by.

yeah now im not one to turn down easy pussy or nothin, but idk man lately ive just been so fucking disgusted with bitches lately.

like bad bitches all gotta be straight whores,

like you cant see a fine broad with self respect anymore.

i mean for real, bitches just be flaunting pussy to around like its going out of style.

shit aint a good look.

i mean, ive smashed straight up whores because thats all theyre good for, but im just sayin whats the deal?

is the only way you can get a normal, respectable bitch by lowering your standards to chubbies and uggies?

im mean yeah they might be beautiful on the inside, but come on i dont wanna fuck Quasimodo just cause she can take care of herself and wears clothing that dont expose her cunt?

idk...im just sayin, bitches need to step it up.

/end rant.

Switch where you go to meet females. The skanky girls generally congregate together. That goes for the opposite too.

Also with the putting Myspace at fault at least to a point.

yeah now im not one to turn down easy pussy or nothin, but idk man lately ive just been so fucking disgusted with bitches lately.

like bad bitches all gotta be straight whores,

like you cant see a fine broad with self respect anymore.

i mean for real, bitches just be flaunting pussy to around like its going out of style.

shit aint a good look.

i mean, ive smashed straight up whores because thats all theyre good for, but im just sayin whats the deal?

is the only way you can get a normal, respectable bitch by lowering your standards to chubbies and uggies?

im mean yeah they might be beautiful on the inside, but come on i dont wanna fuck Quasimodo just cause she can take care of herself and wears clothing that dont expose her cunt?

idk...im just sayin, bitches need to step it up.

/end rant.

YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL FAGGOT.

54f35755e98d8a7a11911350d579bd8ed033c6a.gif