sluts/whore/skanks/skeezers etc...

twinky the kid

KOTH > this thread

I also love the hilarious double standards that come out every time there is a thread like this. "yeah, I fuck tons of slutty girls but I hate women who fuck lots of guys. I wonder why non slutty girls don't like me?"

seriously? Seriously? You're all dense as fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say i agree with the views of anyone in this thread.

Some woman are filthy garbage bin pussy smelling girls, others are not.

maybe it's just that you hang around the wrong type of girls becasue your not the type of person good woman want to have anything to do with. i think thats what it is.

The Americanized azns are od clingy and turn into whores when u feed 'em some patron.

This exactly. I was recently hooking up with a Chinese girl I work with

(not a great idea to begin with but spring fevers a bitch and I gotta get my dick wet),

and after 3 days of fucking, sleeping, and working, she wanted me to meet her parents.

NOPE.

They don't even speak Anglish, which is all good, but this girl went off the fucking deep end quick.

I had to cut it off promptly, but then came out the Patron riddled snatch making dumb phone calls....

....and I have yet to give a fuck.

EVERY SEASON OF KOTH ON MY NEXTFLIX, WORD THE FUCK UP.

• Like 1

Lets make this thread about how Asian girls stink and American white girls do not.

Pretty much. I've noticed every girl problem on 12oz comes with a standard "get an Asian girl" response...it's like Lens never left :lol:

But anyways, most women are whores and suck horribly. Eventually you find one who isn't, enjoy their company for a few years, and then shit goes wrong and you're back into the endless sea of whores.

/ABitter misogynist

fuck my life. ive been dateing a runway model from san jose for the past couple of month, the bitch is used to guys opening doors for her, taking of her shoes, tieing her shoes, and spoon feeding the bitch (obvious exaggeration but you get the point), her family raised the girl in a a gated community in a 5 million doller house, shes a real trophy wife. she dont smoke, dont even drink, and is boring beyond belive, yeah we fuck but it aint nothing "spectacular". i cant take this shit. im the extremely jealous type. i cant take her ex-boyfriends facebooking her, the male classmates hitting on her, she says i have nothin to worry about and that im tripping but fuck it i went staight up A-wall and left, didnt tell her nothing no phone call at all. end rant