sluts/whore/skanks/skeezers etc...

twinky the kid

yeah now im not one to turn down easy pussy or nothin, but idk man lately ive just been so fucking disgusted with bitches lately.

like bad bitches all gotta be straight whores,

like you cant see a fine broad with self respect anymore.

i mean for real, bitches just be flaunting pussy to around like its going out of style.

shit aint a good look.

i mean, ive smashed straight up whores because thats all theyre good for, but im just sayin whats the deal?

is the only way you can get a normal, respectable bitch by lowering your standards to chubbies and uggies?

im mean yeah they might be beautiful on the inside, but come on i dont wanna fuck Quasimodo just cause she can take care of herself and wears clothing that dont expose her cunt?

idk...im just sayin, bitches need to step it up.

/end rant.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my asian lady has been in malaysia with an ailing family for the past almost year. i know what you mean. i've been having the ability to go out and smash, but man. fuck women. i swear to god, it totally reminded me of why i don't fuck with americanized women. get yourself an asian girl with a sense of self respect. you'll be happy you did.

but that's just my two cents.

1. Twinky Lives!!!!

2. I blame social networking sites. In my day, you needed game to get laid.

Now these bitches are in competition to 1up each other on some publicly shared whore game.

You kids get laid a lot easier, but it is also why the HPV thread gets bumped.

/noshotinmyassoner

1. Twinky Lives!!!!

Now these bitches are in competition to 1up each other on some publicly shared whore game.

You kids get laid a lot easier, but it is also why the HPV thread gets bumped.

/noshotinmyassoner

im making it one day at a time bro.

and i totally agree with the social networking bullshit.

like seriously, fuck social networking sites.

fuck tom.

and out of the country asians might be the last of the mohegans.

i know a few people who share this theory. they're honestly pretty hard to talk to/get in with if you're someone that does "activities looked down on by society". other than that, they're the most loyal, and honestly sweet women i've ever met. you treat them good, and you'll probably always have them by your side unless you REALLY REALLY fuck up.

its summer bro. the easy dumb bitches will be coming out soon, all tan n shit.

if you are looking for conversation, get a nerdy girl. i hear they're crazy in bed sometimes too.

ggaming04a.jpg

im actually into nerdy girls alot.

i like em, but alot of them have certain flaws, be it mentally or they just straight busted.

im not some top notch lookin dude, but i tend to make a lot of nerdy gals feel intimidated to the point where they just stop talking to me all at once.

wtffffffffffffff

i know a few people who share this theory. they're honestly pretty hard to talk to/get in with if you're someone that does "activities looked down on by society". other than that, they're the most loyal, and honestly sweet women i've ever met. you treat them good, and you'll probably always have them by your side unless you REALLY REALLY fuck up.

Couldn't have said it better.

i befriended nothing but f.o.b. japanese school girl type broads my freshman year of college.

best move i ever made. they spoke terrible english. and i spoke terrible Japanese.

one day, over a slice at my favorite bostonian pizzeria i asked my friend Kanako

if it was true that japanese girls are more less raised to not say no to the men.

she promptly responded yes, that is was customary for the most part. fastforward.

she asked me why some americans have friends with benefits, i said just cuz.

i told her we should hook up one night after a short game of quarters. she did not refuse.

after that i had the best friend a guy could have for the rest of the school year...

azn's br0....azn's.(foreign)

r

people just don't understand. i have this one guy i used to be friends with tryna go after all my previous and current girls. he offered one bitch money when she turned him down and she still turned him down.