-->

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I buy alot of drinks. Mostly for friends, but also for random girls sometimes. I like to share the wealth.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRFDAY BRAH!

Now I really feel like a dick for slacking on your package, no homo. I WILL GET THAT SHIT SENT THIS WEEK, MARK MY WORDS

no you wont.

if the weather was anything like last weeks, you'll be in your apartment being a serial killer taking cold showers and sittin in the AC on 12oz all day. :lol:

happy birthday comrade with similar name.

this.

never bought a chick i didnt know a drink.

i have on a few occasions asked girls to buy me a drink, once erupted into getting me ejected out of a bar bc some slut was "so insulted/outraged" and i didnt back down.

8. ask chicks to buy you drinks.

A. its so retarded it works. B. its perfect icebreaker, C. its a good test to see immediately if the girl is cool or not. (laughs and keeps talking vs stupid look)

/no psnz

*edit happy bday mate

I already made that #8 and said exactly the same thing

Happy late birthday B & H

i dont live by any rules...so I have none to contribute..so heres a random bit of info.

-In Nyala,NV A man is forbidden from buying drinks for more than three people other than himself at any one period during the day-

*Happy Birthday t(0.o)>.

Mine was last week. I'll buy us a few rounds.

• Like 1