some of my sketches...

CAST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by You_Hate_Cyne:

Sorry .. but the ORIGINAL dc Cast has been around before you got your first set of legos.. sorry.. stop writing it and make a new word..

sorry, but Cine BT. from NYC has been around before you got your first set of legos...

Guest freddy kreuger

whatta long... strange trip its been...

but i'll letcha slide just cuz you qouted the dead...

Guest You_Hate_Cyne
Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

sorry, but Cine BT. from NYC has been around before you got your first set of legos...

[/b]

Umm.. yeah smartass.. notice the cYne.. not cIne? if you gonna come back and act like ya know cuz you some "Crew Member" then u better think before you say some dumb shit like that.. I have a Y.. hes gotta I.. NEways... what does "crew" mean.. your just a internet nerd who spends all his time online and doesnt paint?... 1 thousand someting posts.. damn dude.. u should probably stop tryin to act like a smart ass online to kids who worship you cuz you did 1800 posts and pick up a can and paint.. isnt that what graff is... Painting? i dont know about that anymore..

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

Guest You_Hate_Cyne
Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

but i'll letcha slide just cuz you qouted the dead...

Hah.. you will let ME slide? umm no.. fuckin internet nerd..

WOW.. 1836 posts.. how can i be more like you? Mabye if i stopped painting and sat online all day? Thank you.

Cyne... End Of Story...

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

Guest freddy kreuger

my, my aren't we testy?...you got me, i dont even write graffiti...perhaps i should have used one of my several 'non-crew' screennames...naw, 'crew' doesnt mean much at all...all we really get is to delete posts and of course the useless meal card which could only be used on weekdays between 11am-5pm at the now defunct 'graf cafe'...CINE, cyne...umm...yeah...the differences are astonishing...well, now you know about my friend...how's it go?..."once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"...

good luck with your tattoo sport...

• 4 weeks later...

man...just do what everyone else does when they find out someone else has that name, just change one letter. Be "Casl" or something, lol im kidding i hate people that do that. i agree with everyone that says name change, even though ive never heard of any CAST before, i think its a tired name. if you have a lot of time, sit down and draw every single letter of the alphabet.....dick around, whatever its just graffiti. draw inspiration from object around you, the best graff kids dont use other graff for inspiration, look at everyday things

Originally posted by CAST:

intercept..id like to see some of your work.

i would'nt post some dumb drawings i draw to much to bother i post some paint shit if i care

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Sorry .. but the ORIGINAL dc Cast has been around before you got your first set of legos.. people will remember.. CYNE just came to my one night and i have never had a problem wit other heads witing it.. .. had CYNE for 6 yeras now..

well lets rip your response apart real quick!

1. CAST from dc got his ass kick out the country so i dont think he really cares about somebody esle using it and im sure there were people writing cast before him.

2. come on man stop playing yourself you havent been getting up for six years... all you do is mess around on guestbooks on the internet.....

and CAST your shit is nice just keep with it and start painting it instead of just drawing it...

Hah.. you will let ME slide? umm no.. fuckin internet nerd..

Mabye if i stopped painting and sat online all day?

shit kid...if you only knew.

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Nitty Gritty

No More Chickenheads

Originally posted by BIG T:

well lets rip your response apart real quick!

1. CAST from dc got his ass kick out the country so i dont think he really cares about somebody esle using it and im sure there were people writing cast before him.

yeah but you cant fuck with cast. that guy did some insane shit. the stories about that guy are endless. that guy was ruthless. served up beef usda style.

but back to our cast. check your email, i sent you something. your stuff is looking nice. dont listen to all the "fuck the old school" shit thats floating around in this here shit pot. its a great place to start. you learn this thing called letter structure. alot of kids today just dont have. it takes a while to get it but once you do, its not hard to apply it to a new style.

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Nitty Gritty

No More Chickenheads

Archived