some of my sketches...

CAST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

i like them.. you draw comic books or someting .. cuz the URL on the picutures says COMIX ...

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

thats nice shit

i dont think you need any advice

other then just keep krushing

i like em all!

Originally posted by troy1492:

stop reading subway art, peel yourself away from style wars, and do some more innovative work,dont jock the old school, it was "fresh" back in the day, but its time has past

yeah this kids got a point it was cool when it was cool to name your kid troy.

stop reading subway art, peel yourself away from style wars, and do some more innovative work,dont jock the old school, it was "fresh" back in the day, but its time has past

dont listen to this butt munch. subway art is always relitive. theres no need to re-create the letters, but you should never stop looking at that shit.

you need to change your name. its too common, you'll never get any 'real' respect. graffiti is larger than your classmates liking your sketch.

just keep sketching. sketch everyday for 2 years and you'll start to come up with your own style. 2 years later it'll look pretty good... this shit takes time. just keep at it and stay devoted an you'll get someplace...

I Think your time has passed check the date on the back of your brain.Old skool shit will never die thats where it all started don't forget it because its the start of this thing we all love called graffiti.if you forget the past you might as well forget the future.

------------------

?

Guest You_Hate_Cyne

Sorry .. but the ORIGINAL dc Cast has been around before you got your first set of legos.. sorry.. stop writing it and make a new word.. and plus u could do soo much more wit your throwee than that.. if i had a scanner i would show you.. but find a new name for real. u will never get props wit a name like cast.. think of someting different people will remember.. CYNE just came to my one night and i have never had a problem wit other heads witing it.. its easy.. just let ya mind wonder.. or bust outta dictionary and read it till you find someting that u like and u can paint well... make sure you can pull off style wit the letters in the name.. if you chose a wack name thast misproportioned then its gonna look wack.. u haev to have the letters balance on each side.. like if you start wit an S and end wit a P.. it will look like shit.. get it.. NEways.. im done wit my mumbling.. and one more thing.. FIND A NAME U LIKE.. THEN STICK WIT IT.. LONG TERM.. im gettin my shit tatted on my back this week.. had CYNE for 6 yeras now.. damn.. whatta long... strange trip its been.. word.

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

Archived