Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CAST

some of my sketches...

I am undecided. the only thing I don't like is the bend in the T..other than that I like it. makes me think of the old new york subway days.

what do you all think?...tell what i did wrong, so i can improve my skillz..

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

i like them.. you draw comic books or someting .. cuz the URL on the picutures says COMIX ...

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

thats nice shit

i dont think you need any advice

other then just keep krushing

i like em all!

stop reading subway art, peel yourself away from style wars, and do some more innovative work,dont jock the old school, it was "fresh" back in the day, but its time has past

------------------

www.14ninety2.cjb.net

Originally posted by troy1492:

stop reading subway art, peel yourself away from style wars, and do some more innovative work,dont jock the old school, it was "fresh" back in the day, but its time has past

yeah this kids got a point it was cool when it was cool to name your kid troy.

Guest NEVER NMH

yeah theres already a writer from d.c. named cast whos a legend..sorry

thanks man..ne body have some good tipz to improve my skillz..i wanna hear from da pros. i would appreciate.

I like the devil bit the best. It's the only one that really moves away from a simple profile - good line weights, nice style. Yeah.

Originally posted by troy1492:

dont listen to this butt munch. subway art is always relitive. theres no need to re-create the letters, but you should never stop looking at that shit.

you need to change your name. its too common, you'll never get any 'real' respect. graffiti is larger than your classmates liking your sketch.

just keep sketching. sketch everyday for 2 years and you'll start to come up with your own style. 2 years later it'll look pretty good... this shit takes time. just keep at it and stay devoted an you'll get someplace...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this