How many piecesa night in the winter?

CIPHER_one

never plastic or non breathable shit...sweat turns to ice... and fuck a football gloves..but i guess thats fine for NM...must get reeeeeeeeeeeal cold there. anything wooly or cotton is the best shit...and hand behind bozak is the secret for sure...and fuck a painters touch in the winter....layers for days...all this is good for atleast three

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bordom has the better of me...

another loser:

german thins do work on rusto. or atleast they did a few years ago, i havent fuck with them since then.

i was painting in 20degrees tonight and i didnt have much of a problem with drying and i was using all PT and AA. even if the stuff doesnt dry, i would think it would freeze and thats better than staying wet.

i wear normal gloves, then i have a tiny slit cut at the end of the 'trigger' finger. when i outline, i pop just my finger tip out. hands stay warm. if however i have to take the glove off for some hi tech shit, and the hand gets cold, word to IHATEU. its all about the balls man. fuck that armpit stuff. crouch down and stick the hand next to the balls... toasty fresh.

warm paint tricks...

get one of those soft sided beer cooler things. you know, its like a big square with a strap on it to go over your shoulder. they usually come in 6 pack or 12 pack size. they're insulated real well, so they should keep your paint nice and warm. they also open up all the way on top, so you have easy acess to your paint and dont have keep pulling cans out to find the one you want.

put all your cans in your backpack (lining the bag with a towel or something helps as well) zip up the bag except for a little opening, stuff a hairdryer into that opening and turn it on HOT. it'll heat up the cans real good and should keep them warm for quite a while.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

bordom get one of those soft sided beer cooler things. you know, its like a big square with a strap on it to go over your shoulder. they usually come in 6 pack or 12 pack size. they're insulated real well, so they should keep your paint nice and warm. they also open up all the way on top, so you have easy acess to your paint and dont have keep pulling cans out to find the one you want.

i used to have one of those but not bc it was insulated just bc it was a dope bag......but i gave it away .....backpacks are just better.......especially when ur poor like me and have no car.........shoulder straps hurt after awhile

Archived