america is a free country.... yea ok suck my dick bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^THIS!

So a $500 fine? What did you do, dump trash bags in a lot? I doubt it was for carrying a concealed weapon. If that was the case, and you spit in a cop's face during the altercation, you'd be locked up or trying to handle a much much heavier fine.

I jumped over the little shit to get on the L..the card reader wasn't working and I have an unlimited CTA pass provided by my job.

Gotta tresspassing ticket and pushed around by undercover cops.

undercover L cops are fucking pathetic, i can see why you spit on them now. (moreso)

those faggots literally chased after us one time because a friend of mine was drinking on the train.

like it was the biggest bust they ever had or some shit, we were just casually walking out the station

Wtf is this shit.

I just got ANOTHER $500 bullshit ticket in the mail.

..for some shit that wasn't even my fault I'm so fuckin sick of this bullshit ass system I think I'm gonna smoke obama my damn self...

YO MY NIGGA ON SOME REAL SHIT, DONT PAY THEM FINES MY G JUST DONT GET POPPED, IM SPEAKIN FROM EXPERIENCE FUCK COURT..WHEN I EVENTUALLY HAVE TO GO TO COURT I GO IN WITH THE WHITE PEOPLE VOICE TELL NIGGAS I GOT A JOB AND KIDS AND GO TO SCHOOL AND NIGGAS BE THROWIN CASES OUT FASTER THAN GARY COLEMAN WIFE PULLED THE PLUG ON THAT NIGGA. FUCK THE SYSTEM MY NIGGA, THAT BITCH WET. LIE ON ALL THEM PAPERS AND RAPE NIGGAS FOR FOOD STAMPS AND ALL THAT. MAKE UP FAKE SHIT, NIGGAS AINT GONNA COME LOOKIN FOR YOU AT THE CRIB UNLESS YOU CATCH A BODY OR SELL A KILO. FUCK POLICE, AND FUCK TELLIN THE TRUTH TO A JUDGE AND THE GOVERNMENT. NIGGAS CAN BLOW DEEEEEEEEZZZZZ *GRABS NUTS*