america is a free country.... yea ok suck my dick bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I will dumb it way down for you Whalley baller.

wow, bold... listen to her tryin to call me out.

must be nice eating rice all day teaching fu man chu how to "hello my name is" and painting pictures wishing you was 'other. but yer not. and yer pics of people sleeping are ghey, with aids. so perhaps next time you feel like airing my local out online. feel free to do so, in person. in whalley. while i "ball" all over you and yer wack ass clique. and then i, will snap a picture of you. while yer ass is sleepin on the curb.

copy?

• Like 1

wow, bold... listen to her tryin to call me out.

must be nice eating rice all day teaching fu man chu how to "hello my name is" and painting pictures wishing you was 'other. but yer not. and yer pics of people sleeping are ghey, with aids. so perhaps next time you feel like airing my local out online. feel free to do so, in person. in whalley. while i "ball" all over you and yer wack ass clique. and then i, will snap a picture of you. while yer ass is sleepin on the curb.

copy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU

random naggers haven't tried to get buck with me for little to no reason since high school

one dude in the 'hood kinda started actin' like he wanted it and was asking stupid questions about my gear, but then i started laughing my ass off like "SERIOUSLY MAN?" and his boy pulled him aside and told him to chill